Reviews for Demon's Broken Doll
Lai chapter 20 . 5/3/2019
I’m glad you’ve decided to remake this story! I can’t wait to see how much you’ve improved, and I hope you feel proud when you’re eventually done. This is one of the best works I’ve seen and I like the dark aspect of it
Lairenna chapter 20 . 4/26/2019
Going to hit author follow, and I hope to see a beautiful re-write! One of my absolute favorite on-going stories right now is Hoshigaki, a re-write of the original! One of the best Naruto fanfics ever (of course Sakura based, because that's how I roll).
Akemi48 chapter 20 . 4/24/2019
I was wanting to know if u updated this story or changed it yet I really liked it
Biggest Fan chapter 20 . 4/21/2019
I cant wait, good luck.
LadyAdalicia chapter 20 . 4/20/2019
Omg this is so exciting that you are going to reboot it! I’m beyond ecstatic that you are going to complete this fanfic as well finally! I can’t wait to read it!
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 4/17/2019
I understand even though this story is good as is. Nonetheless I happily look forward the rewritten version.
kimmico chapter 20 . 4/19/2019
lol, hello again, not sure if you remember me. had to go back to the reviews and find where I had last commented. wow, that was long, even I don't remember that.

anywho, Congratulations on your degree and welcome back.
I have to say Your work was never sucky to me, as I've read through my reviews, It seemed that I loved it actually. these were hidden gems, and for this site, you were one of the better writers on here. I realized has a lot of bad writing that burns my eyes, and you were one of the good eye drops.

don't put yourself down so much, I really did like this story, but we've all grown and if I reread this I think I would see what you were saying, but I don't wanna ruin my childhood so I'll just read this new one coming out.

as I said before, at the time and maybe even now still, this was/is a good story in comparison to the majority of trash written here, I've eve become more active on another site because of the lack of quality here. so, do your thing and make your work great again... that wasn't on purpose, sorry, lol.

why do you always catch me when I'm still sleepy. and this long ol' comment.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/16/2019
As i have been an avid reader of this story since the beinging I would like to say welcome back
Haku's Lover18 chapter 20 . 4/17/2019
I love that you are still planning on finishing this story. I will wait patiently for the new version!
Lmarie07 chapter 20 . 4/17/2019
So happy you are back. I am looking forward to the new version!
ThePandaHat chapter 20 . 4/16/2019
YOU HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY
Dracus6 chapter 20 . 4/16/2019
hey there idea Crossover for you
Inuyasha and Akame ga kill crossover fanfic
Miko Kagome healer and warrior
weapon bow and arrow
Haku's Lover18 chapter 19 . 4/16/2019
Finally! I don’t know how long I have been waiting for this update! Now I have to read the whole thing over again. I need the ending! Please update soon! Don’t make us wait years to see if Kagome finally gets what she deserves with Sebastian.
Reviewer chapter 19 . 3/23/2019
Continuation if my last post because I pressed review too fast:
Kagome is a work of art! You’ve made her three dimentional and original without taking away the personality she has in InyuYasha. Her backstory is horrible! Terrible sad. But original and just... GREAT! I love everything about this story.
The only thing I dislike is that Alois seemed sort of one-dimentional. As does Claude. I’d like some more fleshed outour characters... but other than that, it’s great :)
RIP Pluto and Bard! Oh, poor Bard. He never gets any love.
Continue writing!
Reviewer chapter 19 . 3/23/2019
It’s been a while since you’ve updated, but I will wait patiently! This story is absolutely beautiful and I am super freaking happy I managed to find this. My favorite part has to be that you gave “background” characters (such as Mei-Rin, the triplets, etc.) more fleshed out backstories. You’ve also diverged from canon without making it your own original type of thing— the plot is still there and there’s traces of the original one, but without the complicated storylines and weird anime-esque things like spinning on tables and talking in riddles about 78% of the time.
Kagome? Amazing. Completley amazing.