Reviews for Demon's Broken Doll
Tsukeyome chapter 19 . 8/8/2017
Thanks for the chapter, I did not give up hope that one day this story would be so good. You reminded me of happier days two years ago, days when my mother, grandfather and uncles were alive and gave me great joy. We all changed a lot this time, so I thank you so much for updating a story that did so well for me once again
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2017
Love this story and would love to read the rest of it... When you finish writing it... Please...
Floofanflur chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
I am definitely still reading this story! I am so glad that you updated it! I love this story and this plot so much, I can't wait for your next update. Also, can Kagome keep the triplets? I love them sooooo much in your story!
Des chapter 19 . 7/21/2017
I WAS SO SUPRISED TO GET AN EMAIL SAYING YOU UPDATED! I'M SO GLAD YOU DID TOO! SO HAPPY THAT I RE READ THE STORY ALL OVER AGAIN! /\ PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! I'm SO curious as to how you're going to end this, and also curious if there might be a sequel...but of course that's just my curiousity. I imagine you'll finish this story so well that a sequel won't even need to be made honestly XP
Well anyway I'm glad you're back on your story! I know I'm trying to get back on mine but the writers block is so real that it makes it difficult~

Just a side note I like to do~ **I'm reading on my phone right now and not logged into FF so this is why I'm reviewing as a guest -' **
Lisa chapter 19 . 7/18/2017
Thank you for coming back! I reaaally want to read another chapter please!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
So glad to see an update! I thought it was wonderful, probably go back and re-read everything later thou.
DeborahBee chapter 19 . 7/16/2017
I'm so happy you decided to work on this again! Thank you for the hard work! I would love to see it finished if you feel you it to be.
LadyAdalicia chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING AGAIN AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE
tinabug chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
so very excited for an update. It killed me to have to wait to actually read the update. I am so very excited you added a chapter to this. I have read this one several times because it is one of my favorites in this crossover universe. The part with the triplets was very exciting to read and the Undertaker part as well. I could def see Kagome having an aversion to his creations. Also loved her interactions with Sebastian and Ciel this chapter and even the Grell scene was funny.
MangoAiko chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
I"m glad that you are hopefully back!

I do worry and wonder of what happened to Snake. I couldn't stop reading this chapter!

I hope you do continue and finish the story.
I"m definitely gonna have to reread the story from the beginning again to refresh the whole story for myself, but I know that I will enjoy rereading.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
Please finish this story
I love your story
It's everything I want from this world
So please tonyour faithful readers do not give it up
I would read it and cherish it
It's one of my favorite stories and I do not want you to leave
So if you can please upload and rekindle your love for your story I would greatly appreciate it

Lil Red chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
I'm happy that you came back and I reread the whole story again! Thank you for the upload
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
Satu chapter 19 . 7/13/2017
Welcome Back! :)
Im Happy to hear that you Are ready to finish this story. :)
There were couple of places that didnt Make much sence. Like The crossing of one scene to other with undertaker and manor. First kags and undertaker were arguing, then kags Was telling that Seb came to get Her... What happened between that? How come there wasnt any sings that Seb Was upon them?
Keep an eye on those kind of places, then your good story gets Even better. :)
I hope that you dont kill snake... I like him a lot. :)
Undertheskys chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
Just finished reading this story, can't wait to see what happens
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »