Reviews for In My Arms
effronferran chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Yesssss, so juicy!
BekaRoo chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
God I hate Tasha I hope nothing bad happens to Rose and the baby and I hope Dimitri learns what Tasha has done. Please please please update again soon! I loved these chapters
Kcarr chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
YAY! Finally getting to the interesting part of the story. Love that Dimitri know about their baby. Can't wait to see the reactions of the group about Rose's news.
Wee Auntie chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
This was a great chapter. I can't wait to read CH 10 but I will wait so you can prefect it. ;)
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Damn. Story time! Well she's going back now right! To run away from the bitch Tasha?
winxgirl1997 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Plz update sooooon Plz
yunacarman chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
right now we need is Dimitri know his friend is Neuropathy. Plz, for the love of God , just give her few punch, forget a man should hit a woman thing
stardreamer2608 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter if only she could of told him the threats name
hiseask17 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
My reaction to this outstanding chapter was mostly happy tears, but then the Tasha PoV came and I was like 'Can't someone just jump on her or accidentaly make her go into a coma so she won't do any more harm?'
I loved the chapter though, I've waited for it :3
Remi chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
When are you going to update?!
Bea chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Really good! And I like the way Dimitri found out the fact that it's his baby.
MelissaDB'sLover chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Oh my goodness how exciting is this story and sad, Tasha needs to die horribly. I love your human characters they are so endearing i love them their fierce protectiveness of Rose and her baby is so amazing. I love Dimitri so much but what a dumb butt he is so gullible to think Rose had had sex before him,I kept waiting for his light bulb to click and realize he was the father and that she would never have done something like that to him or anyone. Now that Adrian has brought that realization to the forefront and it is baby,I kinda expect him to jump into the arena and stop her from her trials I wonder how long it will take him to realize that it is Tasha threatening Rose and their baby hints of setting them on fire should be a great clue ,Abe and Janine should start to realize that it is a Moroi who has threatened their baby girl and grandchild and when are they gonna tell Rose who Abe is . Anyway I think your story is amazing and I cannot wait for the next chapter Thank you so much for this great story all of my gratitude Melissa
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Oh gosh! I really hope she doesn't lose the baby
Brooke chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Wooo! So glad Adrian was able to make Dimitri wake up himself. Really hope that the baby comes out of the trials ok and that he doesn't blow up on Rose. Great chapter as usual. :)
anna chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Ahhhh...! I love this so much but hate that i have to wait for the next chapter now :P keep updating it's such a great storyline!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »