Reviews for Doctor Friends Can Come in Handy
LoZDisneyVG fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Very nice friendship story and something I believe both Henry and Jo would do I look forward to reading more of your fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Excellent story! I love forever and watch it every chance I get. Please write more stories!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Great story! I'm glad that Henry was able to help her! That had to be so scary!
Vintage Tea Party chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I really liked this :) It had me giggling throughout it. I can see this happening becuase I don't think Henry has romantic feelings for Jo and I think he would be very matter of fact about it. I liked it :)
superlc529 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was very sweet. And I thought that they were all pretty in-character. :) Jo's found really great friends in Henry and Abe and a surrogate family for sure. And I'm sure down the line on the show, she'll find even more in Henry. I really liked this. Great job! Hope to see more Forever stories from you in the future. :)
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Lovely fic :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was cute. Thanks for sharing!
Ally chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Excellent!
badwolfblind chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
:) Well first of all I would like to say that this was a pretty good fic. I liked were you took the story, it wasn't really anything romantic or sexual. It was them being friends, granted, very close friends. But friends nonetheless. The only thing is that I would have like to have seen more description at the beginning, because it was mostly a lot of dialog there. But all in all a pretty decent fic.