Reviews for Justice
BigChillFreak chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Actually grandkuwagamon is the mega form to many insect type digimon luv your storys by the way mine sucks compared to everyone here
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I wonder who the old man is...
TheSealer chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
About what you said in the end of the chapter...I don't think Davis' grandparents were ever introduced. Not on the Digimon 02 version aired in my country, anyway. Are you sure you know what you're talking about?
Nitromon 237 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
not as good as the first one but it was ok i liked the that Cody was able to learn somthing and could you by any chance give us the name of your next fanfic i can't find it if I don't know what it's called nice work on the fic
Hourou shunketsu chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wait I cant tell if this story is the sequel to Walkabout or not...the sum says next installment of the crystal saga...and Walkabout had the crystal digimon and there are like 3 or 4 other fics that say next installment of the crystal saga... please xplain

Also do you know of any other stories of when everyone besides Davis talk about Davis behind his back and Davis does soemthing about it to change their minds like in Walkabout?

Also make sure you change your story's status to complete when finished because I wasnt too sure if Walkabout was finished when I stated reading it...
Yami Vizzini chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
This, with all of the mysterious villains, was when I really got into the Crystal Digimon stories. Plus, it's pretty cool to see that there's another Latin scholar/Digimon fan out there, although in fact the only word here I knew was "consilium". Solid center of an epic arc.
Hikarii M chapter 5 . 5/9/2004
Great story! I loved it!
YearOfTheCat chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
Good story so far. The only complaint I must make is that that stupid bet you included in this chapter was pointless. Sorry, but it's the truth.
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 5/12/2002
This is getting good. Can't wait to read the next installment. I think I'll go do that now.
Hopeful Writer chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
Cool story. I like Cody. This story made him sound cool. So the story was cool. Plus the fact that it was another amazingly written story with a good plot. Yeah, well. Keep writing. I can't wait to read the rest.
DaisukeFire chapter 5 . 10/24/2001
Yet another masterpeice from the master of soul searching. I loved it. I've never been a huge fan of Cody, but this story helped me to understand him a little better. Cody seems to show just as many emotions as a mortician, but this story looked deep into his heart. Way to go! _*
DaisukeFire chapter 4 . 10/24/2001
Dang, once again you have me hooked to another story. I think you need to bust out HerculesKabuterimon and beat some GrandeKuwagamon booty. I can't wait to find out what Cody's Crystal Digimon is! _
DaisukeFire chapter 3 . 10/24/2001
About your question, I have no idea. Wasn't it you who was telling me that you were thinking of writing a story where TK and Kari are Davis's grandparents, and they came back through time or something? I can't remember. It's good to see Cody loosen up a little, and I think that Davis is a little wiser in years than he appears. Never let the child with you die, cause adults are boring! _*
DaisukeFire chapter 2 . 10/24/2001
Good stuff going here. That danged bug is back, I never saw that coming. Looking forward to the next chapter! _*
DaisukeFire chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
Cody is a little hard headed, isn't he? I'm anxious to find out why that controll spire is white, and I hope Cody can find it in his heart to forgive Ken. _*