Reviews for Breaking Boundaries
GyMusicAddict chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Cute, sweet ending, I loved it! Your English is excellent in my opinion and the writing in this fic was fantastic, as it was in your other stories that I've read. :)
mountain lion lover chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
SWEET!1
Quill-32 chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Good stuff!
Letty chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
That was such a cute ending!

I love it to the core! I was kinda sad when it ended I wanted it to go on

cause it was so good...

Anywas have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Don't cry because its over...Smile because it happened

-Letty_
thousand-miles chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
Thanks for the review. Sometimes I think you maybe know me too well! You were right, my mind did wonder off in Eavesdropping but hey a girl can dream can't see. Just like you and ... in your dream!Hahahhaha!

Echt bedankt voor je review. Goh dat je die niet kende.

Nou dit is een mooi einde voor dit fic. Die laatste wijzigingen hebben het net dat beetje extra gegeven, die extra emotie. Chapeau!Chapeau! Superstuk hoor! Ik moet zeggen dat vooral het eerste stuk van dit tweede deel mij het meest aanspreekt! You know why!

Groetjes Geena
annalholmes chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Loved it, can't wait till the next chapter
CSIRMT chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Wow - great continuation of a great story! Maybe we could be another?

CSIRMT
Anansay chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
This is gonna sound trite, but.. please don't end it.. we need it! :) We need long convoluted stories of Grissom and Sara... TPTB won't give them to us..

This is really good! Coming together and pulling apart... If it's in you, I'd really appreciate another chapter...
Jane Doe chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Thanks for a great sequel and a great ending to your fic. I thought it was so true to character that it was amazing. Now if the show's writers would take a hint we could all be a little bit happier!

~Jane
Nanz chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
A final one would be good
Peggie chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Of course I liked that part and of course I want to read the rest! How silly of you to think I wouldn't! MORE PLEASE!
sheisnotreal chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Yippee!

*Anya does a happy dance*

This is just beautiful, Karin! That last line made me giggle like an idiot! So well constructed, magnificant characterizations...just beautiful!

I hope your eye is much better, and happy holidays! Thank you for making my day!
EveLGW chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Loved the ending. *sniff* Just the right story for a cold December evening. Thank you! :-)
Desirae chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Karin,

You did an awesome job and I'm really looking forward to having more of this posted. I love the interaction that you have going on with Nick and Sara. It was also nice that you didn't write Sara spilling her secrets to Catherine. You stayed in character and it's nice to see. Keep it up!

Lisa
Kara chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This is a very intiguing story. Don't worry about your English, you write beautifully! I hope to read the next installment soon.