Reviews for Fear Not
LogicalPremise chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Now there's an interesting turn you don't often see.

As usual, somehow you capture the essence of the characters in just brief passages and descriptions. The dialogue is natural,not overly long or stilted.

I like it. But then again, I'm just excited you are writing again! *cheers*
avout chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Glad to see a story from you again! I enjoyed the journey of figuring out exactly what was up, from wondering if Shepard was cheating on someone with Sam, to finally figuring out the weird dynamic between them and Liara. It was a fun ride, with enough guides even without knowing context from the other story, so good job on that.
rjohanek chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I liked it. Your writing is always excellent. This story required two read-throughs to get the full impact. In the first read I wan't getting exactly what was going on because the dynamic of the characters is different than usual (Shepard being on the outside rather than Liara or Sam). After reading the author's note at the bottom, especially the reference to the other story which set up Liara and Sam's dynamic, then during the second read I really grasped the significance of what was going on and what it meant. Very, very well done.

Now get back to writing Yalla Tnam, I REALLY want to see shy Shepard get slowly reeled in by confident, sexy Liara.
Grace Kay chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was lovely. I really don't think more context is necessary. It has just enough to leave us wondering without leaving us confused. Really, I am always astounded by the talent you demonstrate, at saying just enough without saying too much. It is something I strive to do better. Sometimes my love of detail, of painting word pictures, can get in the way of writing my story, and that is something you could NEVER be be accused of.