Reviews for Through a Stranger's eyes
Scribbledincrayon chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
*finally makes an account on here*

You know, I think anyway, what I'm going to say here - I hope you eventually can get back to continuing this story. I love it, and I think you've really got something good here with how you've written both Raph and Sara. Still, no pressure. It'll come to you when it comes to you.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in, add to faves, and at least comment on it as well. 3
OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Okay, this is just plain awesome. I can't wait to see how it goes. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
Omg! I LOVE it!
Mordinette chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Aww, poor Sara! It's so sad what happened to her. But I'm very glad that Raph came back and is there for her - and that she's there for him, too. :)
BlueEyedSalvatore chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
love this story! you're a great writer, more please
Raigon chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
wow ...mystery ...a possible love interest. i love it
Mordinette chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
I really like the way you describe Raph's feelings and the fight scenes! And I'm glad he's going back to Sara. :)
PrimeEmily135 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Every time I read a new chapter I love it to death :) can't wait for the next one
Mordinette chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Aww, poor Raph! His struggles with the mouse and the keyboard were so cute. :D

It's so nice of Sara to do all this for him! :)
lotrfangirlfangorn chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This makes my top two favorite storys!
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
That was a great chapter. It's nice that Raph has now opened up to Sara and revealed who he is to her. Now there can be no more lies. I can't believe the guys who attacked her twice now have attacked her before. Wow. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Mordinette chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I loved this chapter! The fight scene was great, and I'm glad he came clean and told her about himself. And the last part was so touching: poor Sara, I can understand how lonely she must be, and I'm so glad Raph found her! :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Another awesome chapter. I'm glad Raph has found someone like Sara to be his friend and to help him out. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Mordinette chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
They are so cute together! I think they make a perfect pair. And it's nice that now Raph won't have to freeze when he goes outside! :)
Hottie Alert chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Cool! Love the name and I love Michael so far. Update soon and I'll be back!