Reviews for A Storm Is Going To Come
Paz chapter 38 . 12/3/2017
I’m so proud i finally read this whole story...
postitdempsey chapter 38 . 2/11/2017
Well here I am again, finishing another INCREDIBLE MerDer story in less than two days. I think I'll blame the cliff hangers at the end of most chapters giving me miniature panic attacks as fuel to keep me reading more, well that and most likely my lack of plans for the day ahahaha!

Back to the point, I've managed to hopelessly fall in love with another one of your stories and become emotionally involved as well, (so much for the 'no crying' rule I made for myself after reading "I missed you for 29 years") my heart yearns for this to be the actual plot line Shonda would have went for and I still have hope in the back of my mind Derek is alive out there somewhere and he'll return home (I can blame Gossip Girl for that theory) honestly every story of yours that I read just gets better and better and your writing is beautiful

Well I've managed another long winded review that I intended on being nothing more than a few sentences but I hope this will brighten your day or inspire you in some way. Again, loved this story as well and I look forward to reading the rest of yours :))
TheDoctorPieMaker chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
I know I'm late coming to this story, but I love it! I think the characters are perfectly in character, by the way... And I'd love the link to that vulnerability video you mentioned!
Diamoonda chapter 38 . 2/23/2016
So this fic is the reason why I haven't slept the past two days and boy was it worth it! I really do love very well-written angst, and you guys balance the angst and the fluff very well! And I completely trust your writing. I apologize for any typos. I don't know if I should start Eye of the Storm, or go to bed. I'm really tempted to start reading that, even though the words are blending together.

Great job you guys! Keep it up! ;*
thankthatstar chapter 19 . 1/9/2016
This chapter made me cry so much at the end!
thankthatstar chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Loving this story!
Paisley Mae chapter 31 . 7/18/2015
Sue Ellen,

Irene and I would be more than happy to explain why we've written this story in the way we have. Every word we've chosen has meaning, and there's a reason it's there. We thoroughly discuss every scene together, and go through multiple scenarios together. If you have a FFN account, you're more than welcome to private message Irene or myself, or if you'd prefer to tweet us, I'm MerDerHart, and she's IreneB92.

We also invite you to write your own story, if our perceptions of MerDer don't live up to yours.

Happy fic reading/writing,

Nicole
Sue ellen chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
I enjoy reading these. They keep my attention and help me not miss grey's so much but there are a few things that bother me and I just can't keep them in anymore. I don't mean them as negative criticisms. Again, I do enjoy ur stories. I just want to understand.
1. Meredith and Derek are not really acting like themselves except in the love scenes. Even when mer is hormonal, she is not this pathetic and needy. The hormones give her extreme mood swings and make her cry but not because she is falling apart. She is dark and twisty but strong and smart and together. her children and home would not be so neglected and she is not unable to function without her husband.
Derek... He would never show her how excited he was about the baby before they knew it would be okay because he is smarter and kinder than that. He would be careful to protect her from getting too attached or from seeing him get too attached because he would be afraid of her being hurt by a possible miscarriage. With Bailey he was practical - showed anticipation but also did not get their hopes up. And he sometimes hovers over her but not this smothering. He's not stupid. He is a much more mature, intelligent, caring man than you are making him out to be here. He gets heated when he's angry but would not go around punching people this way. Mark was like his brother and there was so much history. It's totally different than punching your colleges. Also the way that he was fired and the things he is saying to Meredith and ppl.. It's just not him.
2. a lot of the scenes and conversations are taken directly from the episodes. I would like to read more new parts. Like the closet scene was great! All new dialogue. Brilliant storyline.
3. A lot of things are repeated over and over. Words and sentences and actions. Like Derek putting his hands on the small of her back and leading her somewhere. And mer and dere being very "stubborn" - For some reason you guys really like to mention how stubborn they are. It just seems like I'm reading a lot of it over and over again.

I'm sorry if this comes out wrong, I really do like ur stuff and I admire u guys for doing such a great job. I just would love if it were tweaked a little bit.
Lis chapter 29 . 7/9/2015
Is Beth and the tumor coming back supposed to be a metaphor for Derek and Meredith's relationship? Like how they can't fix their marriage and Beth's tumor can't be fixed and the baby is a band-aid solution just like her chemotherapy?
MerDerDestiny chapter 38 . 6/20/2015
Since 11x21 I've been burying my sorrow in fanfic and vintage Grey's. I saw "Eye of the Storm" on the main page, and decided to read this before reading that. Very glad I did. It was wonderful. I love how you depict them as parents, and they're going to have another baby! I really enjoyed seeing them work through their issues. Thank you for this. Now, to read 'Eye of the Storm'.
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 38 . 6/17/2015
Next update please
StephaniePm chapter 27 . 5/26/2015
Don't want to kill Derek but I do kinda think Meredith is acting like a nut job.
JNM5505 chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
Exactly right, Irene. If you've got nothing nice to say, STFU. :D

I am loving this, but I am sad there are only thirteen chapters left! :( Derek is coming home, but I don't think things will be immediately well between him and Meredith. I think Meredith still wants the miscarriage a bit, but we will see.

Nicole, you never cease to amaze me.
typewriterfan chapter 30 . 5/20/2015
You guys... OMG. I have taken 30 chapters to review this story because I'm always dying to keep reading instead of taking time to write a note. I love how true to character you write for everyone. I wish with all my heart season 11 really played out this way. I'm so disappointed in the real Grey's... Anyway - you two are a great team! I'm loving this story so much!
mlnapier09 chapter 38 . 5/19/2015
I love that she has a blog about her life. I hope we get to see more of that in the sequel. I'm glad Mcdreamy is alive and well in your fic.