Reviews for After the Mansion
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Well... THAT was a Halloween special if I ever read one! This was pretty creepy, and not too bad, considering you didn't have a lot of time to write.
There were several grammatical errors, but if you were in as much of a rush as you said you were ("I didn't have super time, either"), then that's to be expected.
I definitely liked the dark insanity of Hiroshi's apparent transformation. One thing I was confused about though; why did Hiroshi think that his eyes should have been red since he was half blind? I don't see blind people very often, but I've read that they tend to have milky colored eyes... Unless it was all a part of his hallucinations? Who knows...
I wonder who those six kids at the end are... You said in the description that this is a one shot, but it doesn't say that it's completed. So unless it was a mistake that you didn't say it was completed, will we be seeing a second part that includes these new kids, effectively making this a two shot? Either way is fine with me.
It's nice to know that you have time to write things like this, and whenever you update any of your other stories, I'll be the first to know. Partially because it seems like I'm the only one who checks the Ao Oni part of the fan-fiction almost everyday. I can't wait for your next installment of anything, including other holiday themed one or two shots (Could Christmas or Thanksgiving be a thing? They'd probably be very sad things...), So until then, check you later!