Reviews for Hazard
SinfulVamp chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Such a sad story, but so beautifully written.
Tracer1379 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
I don't think it could have ended any other way. It was the right ending, and a good ending. And a great story! Not all great fic has to have a happy ending. It all gets boring that way.
But that's not to say I don't look forward to a possible sequel...I truly enjoy your writing style!
StefQ chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Reading the ending then reading the lyrics of the song just made me tear up. It made my heart ache for Remy and Richard and it just hurts all over. As a fellow writer, I think that's one of the best things ever. It's wonderful how something you wrote resonates with people. The fact that they also hurt and cry and laugh and smile means you're doing a great job. Congratulations, my heart was torn. Now on to read happy Romy!
Megera22 chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Dang it what happened to Marie. Oh, btw, in several versions of X-men Rogue's name was Marie or Anne Marie. I absolutely love this story. I have read it so many times. If you want you can check out my Romy fanfic called Isolation. Let me know what you think, and message me if you want.
Locheline chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Ahh, it was so sad! But I love how you ended it. Having an ending like this made it more real.
Malice Shaw chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
I just read this story, and it gripped me hard. I loved it! the chemistry, the personalization.. and the ending, most especially.

Of course I would love to know what happened to Marie - Maybe an epilogue someday? After all, in Hazard, Mary was told to have died under suspcious circumstances. :D
Violetvenomkiss chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Wow...this story is really good. The ending is so sad though.. :( I really wanted Remy to find her.. why would she just disappear without a trace? :(

Other than that I loved their chemistry, and other characters as well. Great work.

Till next time,

Blonde-Existentialist chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
I really like how the story followed so well with the song and how you chose to end it. It could be drawn out in many different ways, but I think it makes it has much more of an impact and is more memorable this way. A reason to stand out from so many others. The characterizations and build up were also very good.
suluflower chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Ohmygosh, no offense to your planning to end it like this, but come on! I loved reading about the dynamic relationship between Marie and Remy, and the twist of them becoming best friends at a young age. I also liked how you got your idea for this story :) But in my opinion, there should be a sequel! Just an idea :]

Great job!
Help I need somebody11 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
O MY GOD! I ABSOULTLLY LOVE YOUR STORY! IT WAS SO SWEET! BUT REALLY SAD TOO! sory ill stop with the caps lock...but anyways! You know just HOW good this storry was? Huh? do ya? I didnt hink so! I'll tell ya. It was so good i took my laptop into the bathroom with me. I didnt wipe for 20 minutes! Thats how good of a story that was. And now youre talking about NOT making a sequal? ooh you better. you better if you know what good for you. i have nerf guns baby. so be afriad. be very afriad. I LOVE YOU! AND YOUR STORY! (if you didnt get that already) ;)
Dreamers Fall chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
I read this before I had an account and freaked out I FREAKING LOVE THIS it was just SO addictive I must say though YOU ENDED IT SO I DO WANNA GO ON A RAMPAGE just saying.. haha your amazing
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I think I'm gonna cry! That was absolutely PERFECT... except the ending! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T FIND HER! In case you didn't realize, I'm screaming at at you! You made me sooo sad! I'm sooo mad at you!

P.S. I would sooo join the fanfiction mafia!

P.P.S I read your response to alwaysright in ch. 9, and I have to say that 1) I am in love with general hospital and 2) if you watch the show, there are a lot of similarities between General Hospital and X-Men:Evolution! I made a whole list of charecters that are like the same. Like, Prof. Xavier and Sonny Corinthos, Magneto and Anthony Zacchara(sp?), Rogue is Lulu so Remy has got to be Dante(which is kind of ironic cuz Dante is a cop and Remy is a thief)! I have this huge list of who's who!

P.P.P.S. I just realized that this review is really long and most okf it is off-topic ramblings!
Swirl-spill chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Happy Birthday! I bet the evil plot bunnies got you carrots so they can steal them and eat the later on, right? Also, no its not normal for a disclaimer to look like that. Has it been hanging around King Author's version of Wolverine? Becuase if it has just threaten him with Lockheed and the plot bunnies and I swear he'll hightail it out of there! Great job onn the cliff hangers even though they are killing me! So, now in order to get revenge I have all the Remy chibis! And the disclaimer is helping me!
Swirl-spill chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
I love the personalities you made. And the setting. And I'm sorry if my reviews are short. But to make it up to you, I have a web link to... CHIBI REMY! On deviant art I found one. You can look it up, because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links on a review. But, I'll do it anyway! ?qchibi remy&order9&offset24#/duvls3
Swirl-spill chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Awesome first chapters. And nice job on the French.