Reviews for A Rare Species
Jtoom chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
More!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Hmm... is wondering if they have any form of communication... Or do Anthros just communicate through body-language?

Also, it seems really interesting right now! Can't wait to see how the relationship between dem kitty bois and the Group develops!

Friendly? Angsty? Uhh... cute and fluffy but gets darker every time with the experiments that are conducted on them?

Idk, I'm just spouting random ideas 'cus I really wanna see how this goes!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
And here comes the anime physics.
Felix-Jack Clarke chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
This is great! I hope that there is an update!
Midori Hiei chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
. !
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
good god this is ADORABLE
AND FASCINATING
AND HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS ITS SUCH AN INTERESTING IDEA!
ashm9879 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
hey if your still updating this story can you show them trying to tame them like you would any other wild animal by gaining their trust somehow.
LedgitWriter chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
plz continue! I was actually thinking about using the following suggestion in one of my fanfics, but you can use it if you continue the story. i'm changing my idea a bit tho, so it fits with your story. okay, how about one of callahan's people discover a new kind of tree which has leaves that can knock people out by smelling them. Gogo or someone could sneak a pile of the leaves into the cage while the hamadas are sleeping, and when they wake up Tadashi goes and checks the leaves out, instantly making him fall asleep. (the only way to wake someone up after they smell the leaf is to tear the leaf up and grind it into a powder, then either inject the powder into their blood using hypodermic needles, or just have who ever smelled the leaves swallow the powder,) When Tadashi passes out, Hiro freaks and naturally goes over and tries to help him. Hiro smells the leaves on accident, gets knocked out, and Callahan and company do whatever experaments.
Another idea I just got. how about Callahan has a fake habitat made and puts the hamadas in it to see how they react.
plz continue this story!
Kneinke chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
It sounded really interesting, but then I saw that it was only one chapter and that you posted it in 2014, but I just couldn't resist. It's really good and I hope that you won't discontinue this. I would love to see more about how Tadashi and Hiro act with each other and how they wil react to Honey, Gogo, Wasabi and Fred. As I said I hope you decide to continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Continue it, please!
Gogo's Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
UPDATE! I'm hooked.
DeathOfAnLADevotee chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Please continue. For the sake of my sanity.
Efirnyy Ethereal chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
I suggest having it (if it's mainly going to be Honey'so POV) be like, it starts out as them explaining how hard it is to get Tadashi to trust them but then Fred or whoever suggests to like, sedated Takeshi or something but only him and then get Hiro comfortable with them and basically let Hiro show Takeshi that they aren't a threat by like, giving him treats or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
totally keep this up
Shoyzz chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Please continue with this story T.T
It's sooo cool!