Reviews for What did you think was going to happen?
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
So sweet! Thanks :)
3mee chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Guess who found them sleeping like that the next day?
*grins evilly taking pictures of Luffy and Nami sleeping like that*
Kyome-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Such an amazing story!
I can see something like this happening (and I hope so).
I fell in love with it first time I read it.

I haven't been able to thank you for letting me translate it, just wanted to let you know I already did it and everyone is enjoying it so far.
So thanks again, for allowing me to show your work! :)
ramsay chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
those feels i think i'm gonna cry in joy
Ryuoujin chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love how you both kept Luffy in character and managed to deliever such a beautiful LuNa story. I love it! I hope you eventually write more
archangel123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love it, it's awesome XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
soooooo cute! love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Really good! I love it. One more chapter would be nice.
fgsg.g chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
i like it
luffy isn't as OOC as in other stories
Ciel chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh ugh this was so perfect. I've been dying for a well written, well thought out, not-too-overdone fanfic for a while now, and you delivered! It's like you took what was sitting in the back of my head about these 2 and wrote it down wonderfully. The simplicity without ending up vague or disappointing is just...well anyways, I don't often bother reviewing but I wanted to encourage you after reading this. Hope to see more some time! :)
deant33 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
That's hilarious, heartwarming, fluffy and 100% accurate.
Go1dSwiggle chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I swear if Oda ever did made them kiss (even if it was an accident) I would seriously go to Japan to personally be his slave for life.
Kutori chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Great concept and characterization, you wrote it really well. I'm having so much LuNa feels right now and this story is just a perfect way to interpret the lack of romance in canon for a LuNa shipper.

Thank you for sharing!
yukiero chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
That was nice. I enjoy reading it.
Akrim chapter 1 . 11/1/2014