Reviews for An Earned Mastery
DRAGONWORKS chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
When are you planning on updating?
Secundum chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
I really liked this story. Shame it seems to be dead, but still worth a read imo.
Secundum chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
I loved your characterisation of Samurai. "Fear not the Dragon!" D
BrightGhost91 chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
I love how you incorporated masteries into the poke verse. Very interesting hierarchy within the League. There is so much potential there to be explored. Thank you for posting!
Waberjack chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Good story and even though it looks abandoned hope you come back to it one day
ews1 chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
Really enjoyed this, I like the pokemon world you're setting up. I hope that you continue to write this, it has so much potential.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Cersesi chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Love it.
Zayad chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Gary M*th*rf*ck*ng Oak!
ob1292 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
An interesting beginning I hope that Gary will get whats coming to him and that Ash finds some more Pokemon to add to his team soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Will we ever see a new chapter? It's been 7 months!
I want to see Ash prove the 4 sisters wrong.
Also, when will Cynthia appear? I'm guessing she's the same age as Ash? Because her team is mixed that means she started at 10. Adding 5 years would make her 15. Ash is 16 so they would be close right?
That Dad Guy chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Seems like one of the more well-written Pokemon stories on the site, keep up the good work.
sinyastar9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Great story much more realistic than canon. :) i really like the specialising and how they get titles.
KillerPheonix chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
I really like this story! It's just so much more realistic than canon, and it's just how i always imagined Pokemon to be! Keep it up man!
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Would like you to update soon please.