Reviews for Bounty Hunter Diaries
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 13 . 11/6/2007
Reviewing on this chapter since 14 is just a preview. :3

This is a delightful story, especially since I'm generally more of a yaoi fan between Heero and Duo, and I've absolutley fallen in love with your characterization of Hilde, and how she's come to be with Duo. Hell, while we're at it, your characterization of everyone in this story is pretty much awesome.

Since it's been a while since you've updated, I'm hoping that you are still going to continue the story, but even if you don't it is an awesome story. Really, I was cackling all the way through. One of my favorite lines was the whole "my hair legs were the only thing keeping me from Duo Maxwell's charm."

And I loved the whole bit when Hilde was 'killed', and then she called Heero. Granted, it wasn't really a place to be laughing at, since it was kinda sucky for Hilde to be kidnapped and semi-tortured and all, but I loved Heero and his "Jesus Christ, you're alive?"

And the whole Duo staying by Hilde's side, and having Hilde be converted to believing in the five dollar smutty romance books you pick up in the line at a grocery store. Really, awesome, awesome story. Thank you so much for writing this much. (And the next chapter with the Strip-o-Gram sounds absolutley hysterical. Props to you.)
zero0001 chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
Hope you continue it soon. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
eU"! ITs COol!. Continue! pleaze!
Goddess of Shadow chapter 14 . 4/8/2006
this is good, but where is the next chapter?
stickymolly chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
ACK, I'm Hooked! I love this! You've got all the stuff right, and it's moving forward smoothly, especially with the Duo scene. I loved that part. He's so cool, and Hot, and totally American.
Blue Moon chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
Gah! Don't make me beg! I love your writing and this fic! I'm so happy you haven't left this! So please have more soon. _ It would make my day.
Kalyte Rose chapter 14 . 11/7/2005
phaw! hurry up! post post post! (thank you for the preview though, -puppy eyes-)
Darkness Dragon Twontoe chapter 13 . 11/6/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP THIS FIC! (SP comes in looking ticked) Man, women! Could you be any louder! YES I CAN SP! You are so stupid and loud! Anyway I love the couple! So keep going or I'll unleash this psycho here. (Points to DDT who is running aroung the room insanly yelling SO COOL) So do us all a favor and update soon. I'm not ready to give another ecuse to the police for waking up the neighbors with weird cat calls (Again points to DDT who is looking inocent and trying to whisle very poorly) We're not fooled one bit.
lisyaoranlover chapter 13 . 10/24/2005
nice.
NyeekaChicokua chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
this one had me laughing so much my sides hurt
PuckerUpSmile chapter 13 . 9/13/2005
Love this story and im so glad its been updated! yea! keep up the great work!
Dragonpit chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
Interesting and informative. Can't wait for more!
Mthaytr chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
Hey, thanks. Took a while, (I nearly died when I saw you had updated) but it was interesting to see this one from Duo, 'nstead of Hilde.

Looking forward to whatever you come up with next,

Namarie,

Windrage
Mama-sama chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
this is great! what an awesome story! it just keeps getting better and better! can't wait for the next chapter!
Kalyte Rose chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
Loyal fan here! I love this story, keep putting out the magic! I can't wait to see where you go with Dorothy and Howard, you have an open-ended comedy opportunity right there. BTW, great thoughts with Duo, not fluffy or cheesy. I commend you!