Reviews for Right On Your Doorstep
somethingthatismine chapter 11 . 10/10/2018
aaaand i forgot to say BRILLIANT CONCEPT DUDE
somethingthatismine chapter 11 . 10/10/2018
so on the later parts of the story you included flashbacks. was it intentional that it's formatted the same as the rest of the fic? and how did Aubrey remember? did she know Chloe all that time and why didn't she tell her immediately? is that why she always wanted to talk to Beca? but she only told Beca before she made the cross, so that's i think after Chloe came back to life so what does she need beca for before that?
somethingthatismine chapter 10 . 10/10/2018
the blindfold scene DUDE MAN DAMN TT-TT
somethingthatismine chapter 8 . 10/10/2018
YOU JUST MADE ME CRAVE FOR A BECHLOE AS PERSEPHONE AND HADES FIC!
somethingthatismine chapter 5 . 10/10/2018
the images you paint in my brain are INCREDIBLE (but i could really do witthout that first chapter tbh. gonna give me nightmares jesus)
Themis chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
One hell of a story it was so AMAZING,it’s one of the best stories I have ever read in here!
mari chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
i'm reading this for the second time and OH MY FUCKING GOD what a fucking amazing story this is, man! bechloe is fucking real and you just prove it their love is just idk transcendental you know? it's so pure, man... congrats, really! i LOVE Poison & Wine and Stolen, for god's sake.
p.s.: i believe they're back together in this one. idk how but they fucking are too fucking awesome to not be together. MUCH LOVE, x.
fangirlmc chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
Yes I will admit that this story is so utterly confusing but I really did enjoy reading it so damn much! I found myself reading back a few paragraphs/ chapters because I really got so confused but I wouldn't have it in any other way because the twists and turns that you put into this are just WOW!

Also, this is a bit embarrassing because I don't know if I'm just being stupid or what but I would really appreciate some clarification here. The ending where Bechloe reunites, I know you said it's up to us to decide but what's your take on it? Is it a dream/ hallucination (I hope not)? Is that Beca back in the real world & is alive again because she made a deal with the timekeeper? Is that Beca's spirit in the real world just fetching Chloe to go back to Limbo? Or is that Beca & Chloe back in Limbo again? I really am so confused so I would really love to know what's your take on the ending. Please :(

Anyway, thank you for yet again another great work of yours! You really know how to fill my heart up with so much Bechloe feels! Looking forward to your response as well as to more amazing stories from you! xx
Trash4bechloe chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
Okay, I'll be honest. This story is really great, but to me, I don't really think it's one of your best stories. NO DON'T BE OFFENDED, I love your stories so much! However I feel like this story is sometimes confusing and I couldn't really tell the flashbacks and limbo-parts and real life apart. Maybe some formatting would help? Um and also, the characters are a bit confusing sometimes, because their personalities switch sometimes and I feel like there isn't much character development.

Okay DON'T GET ME WRONG I really love this story and your writing and if you don't like my review just pretend I gave you a hug!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
aw shit this stuff is goooood! write more
waitingcricket chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Damnit. This is so BRILLIANT! You fucked me up dude, in a VERY good way. Keep writing! I want to read more of your stories!
sinbaareso chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Well..this was incredibly intense! freaking awesome piece of work an actually perfect ending
jdelms chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Wow. Just wow. That was an experience. I pleasantly angsty one I might add.
bareIyBreathing chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
I was smiling like an idiot at the end part
inactive87 chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
It's too late for this. I love it so much and I'm literally bawling my eyes out. To. Late. For. This. Dammit. Vanilla Skittles along with my OTP gets me every time. Again, I fucking love this. Keep it up. Amazing