Reviews for Into The Fire
Matheus Vinicius chapter 13 . 10/10
Eu amo essa história! Não posso esperar para ver o que está próximo :) FICA COM DEUS
moregoth chapter 13 . 10/9
Great story! I really enjoyed how you created wizarding traditions and your Morrigan was was fabulous!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 13 . 10/1
such a beautiful story!
Hopefully you'll update this story soon? Please? It's one of my favorites!
Sayurikuroda chapter 13 . 9/6
Great story so far, hope you will update it one day
Zorak23 chapter 13 . 9/1
I really hope you take this further!
Matheus Vinicius chapter 13 . 8/9
MAIS UMA VEZ PARABÉNS PELA HISTORIA INCRÍVEL..FICA COM DEUS E MUITA INSPIRAÇÃO PARA VOCÊ
This is great. I haven’t read a fanfic where Hermione ends up with Gideon and Fabian but I really enjoyed this story. But then again I love all of your stories. Keep up the good work.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 13 . 6/16
I’m so glad I finally caught up with the most recent chapters, this is even more fantastic than I remembered. Keep up the good work!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 12 . 6/16
I wasn’t going to post anything until I caught up to the most recent chapter, but I had to comment on that last scene with the house elves. What a brilliant and beautifully written moment. I got goosebumps both the first and second times I read it (and they were back to back, before moving onto the next chapter).

Really, really well done.
sthrnpanther06 chapter 13 . 6/15
I love this story, but I can’t tell...is it complete? If so, I’d love to see an epilogue. If not, I hope life lets you update soon. ️
Helen chapter 13 . 6/2
I love this and can’t wait for more! Please update soon!
emmabrady chapter 13 . 5/15
More please
ShippingTheDark chapter 13 . 5/13
Omg I love this one too! Hermione and the old magics are just so damn good nxkaokwlkxksqmzl more please
convalla91 chapter 13 . 5/9