Reviews for Path of Sins
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow! Very impressive start my friend!
Star Cyber 2 chapter 33 . 12/24/2008
Holy wow!

Very very wonderfully written!

I hope you write a sequel to this. . .
Daemeon chapter 33 . 4/16/2006
Whew, you know, it's been quite awhile since I first started reading Darkness Rising. I can't even remember how I discovered it, but once I started reading it, I was simply hooked. Your sytle of writing is captivating, like Terry Brooks' is. Tonight I finished reading the Path of Sins. There is one more small tale to read, but I have no doubt that it is as magical as the stories that proceed up to it are. Along with many others, I wish to read another long epic that will continue this legacy that you have created. As a beginning writer myself, I can only read more and more of the works that inspire me, and these stories do. Being one of the few authors here on that I like, I urge you to write more. Don't stop writing, it is a gift that you have been blessed with bearing. I look forward to your next work. Take care.
Sarmi chapter 33 . 3/29/2005
This is a really good series, I'm glad that you continued it. BTW, I get the context and an idea of what "nati" means, but what does it mean, exactly as it is in this chapter?

Anyway, I see there's another part, but it's based on Qualand? I do hope you'll write more about Link & Zelda, I would love to read more.
deews chapter 33 . 9/27/2004
you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray...you never know, dear, how much i love you, please don't take my sunshine away...

;-) Amazing, as usual...
Wolf chapter 33 . 11/21/2003
. . . . . *Stares in awe*

Simply amazing.

I've finally finnished reading this after three days.

I don't know what else to say, absolutely amazing. I've enjoyed reading this, and all your Zelda fics, you are an extremly good writer.

I wish I had a fraction of your writing skills.
blackdragon chapter 33 . 11/5/2003
awesome...
ignorantly grinning chapter 33 . 11/3/2003
Wow. Is it really over? It was very, very well written. Only thing is i thought the last part of this chapter was kind of wierd and not needed. Hope you keep on writing.
The Orange Cow chapter 33 . 11/2/2003
I've just finished reading your story, and I have to say it is my 2nd most favorite Zelda fanfic ever. While reading it I have noted that your grammer is supurb, your plot is complex, and the whole story is a fantastic. I love using all these big words _; .

That last bit at the end, about a "new world order", where you hintig at a possible sequal? I hope so.
Phantwo chapter 33 . 11/2/2003
Could it be . . . could it be . . . after almost a year, this fic has come to an end?

Yes, indeed! One of the greatest fics ever written is finally completed! And at such a perfect time, too—Lady Rose just finished 'The Return' two days ago. The three greatest Zelda fics ever written are now completed!

The amazing plot, three-dimensional characters and masterful storytelling render this fic absolutely unforgettable. In the months you've spent writing this tale, I have waited eagerly and impatiently for the day I would receive an author alert informing me that the latest chapter would be available. I have enjoyed the ride immensely, and I look forward to seeing more fanfiction from you in the future.

I have recommended you in multiple chapters of my own works, and no one I've ever directed towards your work has ever been disappointed. Alex, you are incredible. My friends tell me I have deified you and your fiction, and I don't have the heart to argue with them. Though no story is perfect, and I've offered little bits of advice throughout the course of its writing, I believe this story truly comes close.

Best wishes to you, Alex, and congratulations on a job well done.
Phantwo chapter 31 . 10/29/2003
Very intriguing - Thanos's palace is definitely a strange place. Hope Link finds an escape soon. The final battles should be interesting. I can't wait. Another skilfully written chapter, and while I'm not exactly sure when it was posted, I'm glad I found it eventually. Write more soon - with the end almost in sight the wait just gets more and more tense! Congratulations, Alex. Hope to see more shortly.
ignorantly grinning chapter 30 . 10/17/2003
Good chapter. The part between Zelda and Gil was really well written.
Phantwo chapter 30 . 10/16/2003
What an ending. Hurry up with the next chapters. I need to know how this fic ends. It's so incredible . . . I want to see the resolution. Grand job as always, and I can't wait for more.
BURN1N4T0R chapter 12 . 10/6/2003
enjoyable...i mean really.
Phantwo chapter 29 . 10/2/2003
Awesome chapter. But what else to expect, from you? The bit about the animals fleeing was interesting—I've my suspicions what's causing that, but you may yet surprise me. . . . I was happy to see an update from you. A lot of my other favourite authors have decided to let their stories lay dormant, and you are my only hope right now. Write more soon!