Reviews for The Unrelenting Frozen Seas: The Journey
JimmyHall24 chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
Even if Sirius didn't end up getting the Potters killed. I can understand wanting him dead. I'm honestly surprised we have seen little to no negative thoughts about the gods for letting Thalia get turned into a tree. Hades is a coward. If I was pissed off at my brothers I'd go settle it face to face. I wouldn't attack my niece or nephew.
JimmyHall24 chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
I really hope Lockhart is not a pedo in this one.
JimmyHall24 chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
Is she not getting riptide?
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
If she doesn't resent the gods.. I'm still calling this a bust.
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
I hope Rhodes resent the gods and if she doesn't this fanfic is a bust in my opinion.
Jesse chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
Normally I wait until the very last chapter of a completed story to write a review -if I bother writing one- but I read your very long author's note and decided my thoughts probably wouldn't last about it til the end of the story. So! My thoughts on this story -and your author's note here- so far...

First, I'm loving the story so far. The idea that she ran away at eight on a cruise to New York is just great to me. And I like that she has to learn about her powers instead of just automatically being all "yea I know how to do all this." I also like she's having to learn -and tends to lose- to the more experienced fighters since again that's not something I see a lot.

I also like the family dynamics between Rhode, Thalia, Annabeth, Luke, and Grover. Mostly I like that you've had Thalia's death have a large impact on Rhode instead of just having them be together for so long and then her death just be brushed to the side as if Rhode wouldn't be torn to pieces about it.

Now the reason I started this review in the first place, DUMBLEDORE! I will be honest. I hate Dumbledore. I've never had a good reason but I did. I know that you've mentioned you aren't bashing him and I agree with you, but I love how you've taken away the rose tinted glasses to show the same character. Normally I either see 'great fantastic amazing Dumbles' or 'evil no good horrid Dumbles' so seeing 'Dumbles as Dumbles only from another perspective' is great and I wanted to let you know that. xD
trninjakiller chapter 17 . 3/19/2016
Where is the sequel to this.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
So... if season 2 of rwby made you cry... How about season 3. I am going to fucking murder miles and kerry.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Goood
FantasyFreedom chapter 17 . 2/26/2016
This is so uber doober amazingly fantastic! I love love love these stories so please update soon! I want Thalia back!
NobodyLikeMe chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Is there going to be a sequel with Rhode? Please please please
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
When will you create the sequel? It's been almost a whole damn year since you finished this and started/continued all your other stories yet you haven't started or even mentioned in your other stories when you'd start the sequel. What gives, man?!
eunikecindy8 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Update please! I love this story
bebepantheon chapter 17 . 2/11/2016
This was a great story!Are you thinking of writing the sequel to this story or has it already been done, and what is it called? I'm definitely keen on reading more of Rhode's adventures between the interactions with her dad and the ocean's adventures..fishies!
Monkeysloveapples chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
Oh my gosh! I love this! Simply amazing, magnificent, breathtaking, humorous and other stuff! I love how you just slyly incorporated Jack in this story, and you did it so well! I hope he ends up with Rhode. Have you been watching D. Gray Man? Because they have a character named Rhode and she is awesome in a scary, childish and sadistic way.
Poseidon seems like an awesome dad, much more involved than in canon, though he still must abide to the Ancient Law. It's Percy a thing in this story? Will Rhode fall for Kronically-stupid's (see what I did there? Kron-os / Kron-ically, puns, gotta love 'em) seductive words? He's a douche by the way. Bob on the other hand is like the most amazing squid ever, he should get a prize for awesomeness, he totally trumps Squidward! How stupid is Zeus? Like really? "Oh, this child will survive against all odds? Lets try to kill it, and when it survives lets expect it to fight for Olympus's survival! Yay!" What a crybaby-tantrum having millenia old child with superiority complex and paranoia to top it all off! Gosh! He's an idiot. Isn't Athena advising him? He's the good of justice, should he get solid proof before condemning someone? You know, innocent until proven guilty and stuff. What a fraud.
I do hope though that Rhode doesn't get played by Kronologically stupid child-eating douche. Her dad tries after all,Thanatos is actually pretty cool and I know that the godly twins (Artemis & Apollo) are actually pretty nice too. Hermes is also pretty cool, I love his way of not giving up on family no matter how stupid they get. It's kind of sweet. Though I do understand why he can't spend much time with his children even if he is the trickster god, he is the messenger god and is probably always busy doing his job as a mailman to all creatures, gods, demigods and monsters. That's a taxing and time-consuming job.
Anyway, to bad Remus died and Dumbledouche ruined his good name. Why did you kill the good professor?
You know how you said that as Thalia's father is king of the sky she should be able to manipulate the wind? Well... Poseidon is the Stormbringer so there has to be some massive wind mojo there, can Rhode learn to harness that power you think?
Chiron is a great person, being so nice and fatherly even after being shot with ash arrow in the butt, such a kind man. Must gotta love him. All hail Chiron the awesome!

I'm so fav & following this. Thank you so much for writing this so far, it's great!
By the way... Is Snape and Rhode friends now or just 'I-don't-think-you're-a-dick-anymore' friends?
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »