Reviews for The Unrelenting Frozen Seas: The Journey
Alphros chapter 9 . 11/6/2020
Also, physical things can block killing curses anyway. Dumbledore uses one of the statues from the Fountain of Magical Brethren to do so in OotP.
33329 chapter 8 . 10/29/2020
I thought her fatal flaw was anger, not narrow-mindedness. Although I guess being angry can make you biased and narrow-minded. But honestly, just because she likes freedom and rebelling doesn't mean she has to completely disregard everything else.
DebaterMax chapter 11 . 10/22/2020
Family plan made me crack up well done!
DebaterMax chapter 2 . 10/22/2020
Love the Cretan bull. Well done
Sypho Dias chapter 9 . 10/1/2020
Could she maybe ask hephaestus to bind her wand to the trident? She could actually do magic with it then. That would be kinda awesome! A magical trident named spellbound. Besides she can't use her wand reliably in a fight scene. It's a flimsy piece of wood in the end after all. It would be much more useful if she could use her trident for magic.
Sypho Dias chapter 8 . 10/1/2020
You know, you're spewing out canon a bit too much. You're basically copying most parts. Like seriously there's nothing much different from canon. Well nothing important. And why the fuck does she not give Britain the finger and go to an American magic school. I mean wtf are Americans doing in a British school! They can just leave Hogwarts and go to ilvermony. Problem solved! You just want her to go to Hogwarts like everyone else... fucking Hogwarts.
Sypho Dias chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Does she really needs to go to Hogwarts? And Rhode could use the weapons of Achilles from fate apocrypha. The spear was
Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē and the shield was Akhilleus Kosmos. Cool names. Look up Achilles fate apocrypha.
MerylinnEmrys chapter 4 . 9/14/2020
this shit HURTED

it might have been long ago, but you have my condolences
MerylinnEmrys chapter 2 . 9/14/2020
This chapter hurt my feels because I know what's going to happen once canon rolls around. GAAH
Kyu9930 chapter 15 . 9/7/2020
Had a thought. As a child of Poseidon, Rhode should be able to develop her powers in sensing with water, right? Humans/creatures really being just bags of waterlike substances, essentially. If so, couldn't she tie her archery aim to that sensing and make it so she can hit a target accurately? Homing arrows. Or maybe the arrows can be water arrows and you can introduce the principle of water wanting to join with other water molecules and use that as the basis for the homing and piercing. It will probably take her a long while to practice it, maybe until Titan's Curse. But it's a start.
EDelta88 chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
"Here's a better question professor. Why does one of your students feel the need to carry a weapon in your supposedly safe school?"
Monster King chapter 18 . 7/11/2020
Cool job
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 12 . 5/15/2020
Worth noting, sunflowers are native only to North America, the old world flower sacred to Demeter is called a sunflower in Greek, but it's not the same thing at all.
Rhyn3 chapter 9 . 5/4/2020
I'm surprised that with 3 Greeks at Hoggy Warts there aren't any Romans or Nords. I get that there isn't a reason for any 'Gyptians to go to Hoggy Warts rather than Egypt's school to learn Egyptian magic, but the Roman Demigod wizards have to go somewhere, right? or is it that they all go to ilvermony? why isn't lee going to ilvermony?
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 15 . 3/9/2020
Oh dear...Luke darkness is showing. I wonder if he's even bothering to write in Gector Greenes journal like he promised.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »