Reviews for The Unrelenting Frozen Seas: The Journey
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 12 . 3/9/2020
Uh...I thought Basilisks petrified if glanced at in something reflective and killed if looked at directly.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 11 . 3/9/2020
Hah! I knew it was Gaige from Borderlands, but I was also thinking it couldn't be. I shouldn't have doubted myself.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 10 . 3/9/2020
I like that Luke is still a good guy. Is it wrong that I also hope Rhode is gay?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2019
I swear to the Tracker, you turned Lee into a Blade Barrage Hunter from Destiny 2...
Nils chapter 5 . 10/18/2019
I'm so shocked! This is the girst time i've EVER read my name in a story before! Haha!
Uhm... what else to fo now?
...
Funfact: "Nils" is a shortform of :Nicolaus" of slavic origin.
(I believe it slavic, in german its slavisch but we often use "isch" when you guys use "ic")
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 9/22/2019
You should have went with a Thunderbird feather core. Cuz of the lightening you know. Dragon cores are so boring.
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Aww man. She's not the child of James? I wish you would take the God-possessing-a-mortal route. That way she could still keep James and Lily as her mom and dad. And how about a goddess for a mother?
era-romance chapter 17 . 8/6/2019
u just made rhode kill James potter's best friend and a general good guy despite his wolfy self. no cool, at all
Black Magic99 chapter 17 . 7/9/2019
its weird with all three girls you went with the take no nonsense badass but only andi doesn't pull it off naturally

will they all end up on the same level?

hade's is a walking mega nuke

rhode is turning into an army killer

andi... honestly i forgot her biggest feats but i dont think its very high compared to the others

but say book five of PJ will they be on an even level?
Black Magic99 chapter 16 . 7/9/2019
so for a pairing for rhode im getting
jack
su
maybe thalia (the love is there just not 100% not romantic if you squint)

personally im rooting for su but im thinking its jack
Black Magic99 chapter 11 . 7/8/2019
was that a NSP unicorn wizard reference?
krzys2000 chapter 11 . 6/27/2019
Jack x Rhode for the win this is the best ship/paring
alexatkins chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
never thought i’d ever say this but i stan lucius
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 4 . 4/7/2019
This chapter made me cry so much, so well written and emotional!
SacredFemme chapter 4 . 2/14/2019