Reviews for Acts of Kindness
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Thanks for writing this...
Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This wasn't what I was expecting at all, but thank you for writing it. Heart wrenching and so terribly right.
BM chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Even though the writing style considerably differs from original Discworld series, this story definitely fits in that world. It also reflects the views of Pratchett himself. I wonder if this story uses him as an inspiration for the condition Vimes is suffering.
Thank you for this piece!

P.S. To BenRG - it seemed to me that it was Sybil that filed the request un Assasin Guild.
julie chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
hi just to say that this is very very good you made me cry its so good..
he was an auther of the highest caliber and he has touched the world
BenRG chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Here's a thought: That contract that Downey passed to Vetinari? I'm betting that vimes filed it with the Assassins. In such an event that the Watch's medical officers confirmed degenerative mental illness of that type and it was to be handled by Vetinari himself. Certain matters require the utmost professional courtesy and dispassion. In truth, of all the Black Guild, only Vetinari was capable of that.

I loved Downey's American Ghetto daughter. She may have been trained and practically raised in the rougher part of Genua but she's still an Assassin by blood and choice. Odd mannerisms aside, she has the same mindset.
e.elusive chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was a wonderful read