Reviews for Heart or Soul
sequal?
TeamEricNSookie chapter 1 . 1/19/2020
Hum... iInteresting idea
PricelessSpike chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
I've not read a fic like this before. Really good, thanks
darklover chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I've never actually read a fic based on this idea and I've read a lot in my time. It's pretty good. The status is set to complete. Are you planning on writing more though?
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
J'aime bien ton histoire. Et c'est vrai qu'on pourrait se demander la réactions de Spike a la place d'angel est-ce que dans ton univers Spike a tué dru comme angel avec darla ou tu est resté canon avec darla en saison 1 et demi et Angelus en saison 2 ?
J'adore le spuffy j'ai lu ton profils et j'aime aussi le Spillow et je suis d'accord qu'il y a plus de développement que le spuffy car étant non canon il le faut le faire par contre Xander avec n'importe qui nan avec willow anya et coedelia le reste nan.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I think it deserves a prequel and sequel. It was a very nice change to canon that was well written.
Boolochka06 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Hope you continue. Haven't read on like this yet, would love to see your approach!
Willow Knox chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I really like this idea! Surprisingly, I haven't come across this premise too often in the Spuffy world. And the story was very well-written.
LadyCrow chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I really like your story and actually I didn't read anything with that idea before. It's really great and exactly how I would imagine Spike react when he loses his soul. A sequel would be great, really. Very well written and great idea!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I liked it. You could do a lot with it if you wanted to expand it. I'd read it if you did!
guardian1165 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Ok, I am primarily a Xander fan, and I liked this. Spike is the most human of the Scourge without a soul and his relative youth as a vampire would make it a much faster process to reconnect with humanity and care about them. Angelus kicking around for another century would truly be terrifying as a prospect and Drusilla's obsession with Spike would make for good conflict. Spike without a soul that does not feed is an interesting and very powerful plot point.
I have this to say about how souls are treated in the Buffyverse: it is so much more. A soul isn't just a conscience it is everything. Spike right now is the demon not the person. His entirebeing is centered on Buffy and he will do ANYthing for her. That is not good. Without the soul he cannot be a true and complete person, he is a semi-demonic construct shaped by the soul that ruled for the majority of his presence on earth. Spike the person is gone now, and Buffy has to keep the creature that's left under close watch until she can shove his soul back in him.
crazyXdoll chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Loved it! Plz continue!
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I liked it. I just hope you decide to write what Buffy's reaction would be to spike losing his soul.
mom8828 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Very well done! I have always felt that Spike was just Spike with or without a soul; the idea that Angel and Angelus were two different people always drove me nuts! Angel just wanted everyone to deny that Angel/Angelus was the same basic person, only minus the conscience (soul) that every human has. Spike had conscience with or without his soul; it just worked a bit better with one. Great job.
Seeking Shadows chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I would like to see this story play out. I think it has a ton of potential!