Reviews for And She Danced
dsolo chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Unexpected ending (like River). The cliche would have been for Jayne to dance, glad you didn't do that. It made the story more interesting.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Very Cute. The dialouge was very pretty. short in sweet is the cliche I use for this one.X
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
_Huh...never thought of that...
Kristy chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Good Job!

This is the first River/Jayne relationship fic that I belived something could happen between them. I hope you've written more (I'm fixing to go check)
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
LOL; loved it completely. True to character, brilliant in the writing, etc. etc.
hmcsmged chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Loved it!
Neroli chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I love this story, short and sweet and your Jayne and River are awesome. :-)
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Yay! Great story!
Rene chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Please please please write more! it was very very good! i cant wait to read more. Hurry please. lol
northern-valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I really like this piece. And yes, I think you got the characters right.
kittyb90 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Just reviewed the other one, this one is great too. Keep it coming!
Kai chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
*Lovely*. Never would think to pair those two, but I'd love to see you take it further.
The Infernal Jynk chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Awww...that's cute. I could actually see this happening in the world of Firefly too.
j.sharpe chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I like it a lot, it's shippy but not too fluffy. Anyway, keep up the good work (I'm not so good with reviews, and this is the longest one I've written so far...).

On a more serious note, keep them coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Can't remember my login and password... anyway, QueenTiye here - this is an amazing story! I'd love to see more! (You just might make a Jayne/River shipper of me!)

QT