Reviews for JIA Case Files 3: Canals of Venice
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Sorry I haven't been reviewing the previous chapters, I've just been busting through. Had to stop a comment on this though because I'm loving the Sano and Megumi development.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 14 . 9/19/2009
I've just finished reading all JIA stories in a row (in one sitting!) and I have to say...I'm speechless.

I have no idea whatsoever on what words I could possibly use to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this trilogy, and how deeply I appreciate you as an author for writing them in the first place.

I loved every single sentence in these three stories.

I really wish I could see more Rurouni Kenshin fics from you in the future, but, considering the date of this...I doubt that'll be happening.

Really, thankyou so so much for writing this. I feel...amazingly happy and content and so thankful I was able to find these diamonds of fanfiction. These, are, most definitely, no contest, the best Rurouni Kenshin fanfics on this site. And quite possible one of the BEST fanfics on the entire site. I've never come across anything even comparable to them.

Wow. Really, thanks for making some hours of my life, which should've just been some reading, turn into a very memorable and happy experience.

ThankYou.
E.Sparks chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
ok not only was this one of the best stories ive read plot wise, but ur writtin style is incredicle. u brought this entire story together so well, and detailed, connected everythin so perfectly. it was amazing. keep it up :D
Evee-San chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
aw i love this ending! although i still wish there was more but alas, all good things do come to an end *sniff sniff*. i'm going to check out some of your other stuff, hehehe i love your writing! you really had me at the edge of my seat in these last few chapters! Aw, and i love the sano/megumi couple, they're so cute! you know, in a lot of SxM fics out there, they all seem to say what a good dad sano is, or would be, and i could totally see that. great job again, did i say i love your writing? 'cause i do!
Evee-San chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
wow...the ending to this chapter has got to be my favorite ending...it was really deep and i loved how you did it. (unfortunately i have to go finish homework so i can't continue reading . i hate homework...thank goodness my summer vecation is fastly approaching)
Jessi Tsuki chapter 14 . 4/13/2007
Absolutely awesome trilogy. I read all three in the course of about two days/nights. I loved it all, the only thing that I wasn't completely satisfied with was Soujiro's ending, only because I was under the impression he went free in the actual manga/anime and became a wanderer. I myself however, have not read/watched that far yet.

I bow to you, and then I huggle you because it was great. )
chorochoro chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
This was an amazing trilogy. I'm just sad that it ended. Keep up the great work.
BubbleMagic chapter 14 . 6/29/2006
I really love the ending! It's so good!
christian wei jr chapter 14 . 5/6/2005
That was very very good. I enjoyed it very much. thamk you.

Helpful hint: Next time when Kenshin becomes the Battousai, make him scarier.

Personally, I thought that Kenshin was a little bit of a wuss compared to all of the other characters, also Sano, you need to give that roosterhead more credit! him being the Zanza and all. Aoshi was awesome, Saitoh was perfect, but my favorite was Hiko

Anyway, thanks again.
skenshingumi chapter 14 . 3/11/2005
I just loved this trilogy. Too bad you aren't writing anymore Kenshin stuff.

You mentioned Anime Boston. I'll keep an eye at the show is April!
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
Another spectacular action-packed finish. Now I will see if you are true to your word and have some romance in the epilogue.
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 3/11/2005
You just continue to amaze. It takes guts to paln the apocalypse!
skenshingumi chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
Wow, I am always impressed with your action, even when you write a love scene you write action. Great stuff.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
I am glad we are finally getting the full back stgory. What a sad story for Megumi, even worse than what happened in the manga.

By the way, please do not take my remarks about waiting for romance or back story as in anyway a diss of your stories. Rather they are meant to express how much I enjoyed the world you created.
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
Here comes your trademark action: jumping through skylights and fires with incendiary devices. Not many authors can keep it coming as fast and furious.