Reviews for Digimon Future
How I see the characters:
Yuzen-voice: Edgy Theme: stranger things?
Usami-voice: Pinky Pie Theme: something happy
Shun[Kizken]-voice: Mettaton Theme: Mario kart 8 theme (or something)
more stuff coming soon
R. Vladimir chapter 21 . 7/1/2018
If what Usami's so worried about is bad enough to hold back another evolution up until now than she probably shouldn't have used it. Una being stronger than the others reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it. The Divine Five sure are losers and Yuzen and Kizkin too. Venarumon's ability is probably to teleport things. Where are the Digi Four during all this, it's been a while since my favorite boyband showed up.
R. Vladimir chapter 20 . 6/29/2018
That was fast. The battles were good and Yuzen got humiliated a lot. He's pretty much just getting outperformed left and right and he didn't even battle this chapter. The Zenma scene was cool, it's funny to think that he'll probably offscreen that big bad Digimon.
DigiConjurer chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
They can't catch a break, do they?
DigiConjurer chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
It's good to see the group back together.
Though, is the digimon assassin in assassinmon?
DigiConjurer chapter 10 . 7/12/2017
Well that worked out in their favor... A little too well. I'm guessing Wardenmon knew Dodecamon in a previous life.
DigiConjurer chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
Been a while.
Digi Prison... Do they do Digi-Drugs there?
I'm guess there's no honor among thieves. Though, I'm guessing Yuzen has to do another temporary alliance.
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
An OC story I believe? I'm intrigued as this is my particular area of interest.
The speech reads quite clunkily. There is something quite stilted about it.
Some of your grammar can be shaky at times but nothing that impedes reading too greatly.
Breaking up that first paragraph a bit more rather than having it be so rushed would have eased us into the story, allowing us to maybe see into our MC's head and investigate his thoughts, his surroundings and why he's there.
You sort of force a lot of exposition quite quickly down our throats and it can be a little bit too much too fast.
The language used can be a tiny bit repetitive.
I was interested with the wasteland but I feel like you could have comingled it with the story a bit smoother.
Your descriptions, while detailed, tend to be lumped and then never really repeated. This is quite bad practice insofar that it relies too much on your reader having every character description written down the whole time in order to picture a scene and comes off as lazy.
You have a really interesting plotline and setting.
The characters do seem quite distinctive for the most part.
It's a decent start to the story but I would say there are quite a few areas, including those I've highlighted, that have some room for improvement.
DigiConjurer chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
Thugmon... Okay.
Kizkin and Yuzen's logic for sending each other off sounds legit.
DigiConjurer chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Well, that went as well as one would expect.
Other than that, I'm guessing this alliance if held, is going to be shaky at best.
DigiConjurer chapter 6 . 4/13/2017
Kizkin sounds like something one names their webkinz.
More OC Digimon! Whoo.
And Devimon. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Good Work.
DigiConjurer chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
So I'm guessing building in the late 9000's are made up of the concrete equivalent of cardboard. Good to know.
'Small' formatting suggestion. If you bold the Narration, Major Events, Characters and Digimon, it would help make it easier to read.
Other than that, kind of nice to see that Blastermon can only do normal digivolution. Makes her stand apart from Dodecamon.
DigiConjurer chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
Calling it: Water, Air, Ice, Wood, Steel, Thunder, Light, Dark, Data/Non-Elemental, Virus and Vaccine. That's the other eleven divinity crystals. Even if I'm not quite sure about the last three.
Truly impressive thievery from Usami. Just where exactly did she have her digivice that it could accidentally be gotten in a hug. Oh well. Still a clever way to get the two together, even if it is on uncertain terms.
Good work.
DigiConjurer chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Divinity Digivolution.
Not many people are willing to create their own type of digivolution. Major props to that.
Also, robot digimon and the power scaling. Nice work. ;)
DigiConjurer chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
Well that was quick change of heart. Though, I can get behind this.