Reviews for The Pandora Complex
THAT. WAS. HILARIOUS

HOLY
SHIT
noraily chapter 9 . 5/16
Don't think I had laughed that hard EVER reading a snarry story. You totally made my day. Brilliant ! XD
Ani Mei chapter 9 . 4/28
I love the epilogue!
Ah, Severus gets hooked onto Fanfiction, it's somewhat satisfying to know that I'm not the only one affected and too obsessed with fanfiction. I can really relate to his journey into fandom.
I particularly like the parallel where Snape and Harry co-authors the fic and needs research.
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. thank you so much!
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
these... idiots... i swear to god...

FANFIC-CEPTION, I TELL YOU
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Severus using "ppl" and "ty" jfc hahahahahaha
And his un is "RealSevvie". I can't stop snorting while laughing, it's quite undignified hahaha
this is amazing. great job!
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
i can't stop laughing omfg this is just amazing i have no words
ludicrousLemon chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
"Bastard."
"You're the one sitting in my lap."

God, during this whole story I was suffering from some intense second-hand embarrassment, and this last chapter was just so aaaaaaaaaaaagh lovelovelove that I don't even mind anymore. If you're wondering, I heard of this story from Know it Alls fix recs.
Hariti12 chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
This was really fucking awesome. Because some things hit it spot on (like seriously, lubricants EVERYWHERE) and the fact that reading fanfics can get you stuck to the PC for 24 hours. Ahahahahhahahha! Thanks for the great laugh, dear!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
XDXD IT'S LIKE INCEPTION! A story about a story within a story! CAN'T HANDLE IT JEBSKDBKDBDUDK *explodes*
Ashes chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I would like to say I dont read fanfictions. Ever. Im a purist, I just dont like when people mess with prexisting characters. However I happened to stumble onto this site today. I will say I really liked your writing style and they way you actually told the story. It was suprisingly easy to read minus the really brutal sex scenes. I have to say, even if I didnt actually enjoy the story I really liked the writing style and the way it progressed. I also thought the email/story/story within a stroy was really clever. Good
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Sweet!
sarahsezlove chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Totally fabulous!
Cynical0range chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
zomg! this was surreal! lmaoo i absolutely adored it. ingenious!
Demoninmysoul chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
This is brilliant! I love it from head to toe! Thanks for this mirage!