Reviews for The Pandora Complex
TehFicMonster chapter 1 . 1/25
This was the first HP fanfiction story I ever read, way back in '02, and it still amuses the hell out of me. Found it again today and had to read it again. This one will never get old.
Sera chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
this never stops being brillian, no matter how many times i read it ( the first time being way back in...2002 jesus . it's been 16 years...
sciphy chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
fucking love this story... will be checking out your other ones next... thanks
pomegranate chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
I thought I'd die laughing. It was hilarious! Thank you!
emoji00 chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
LOL I loved this fic. I had a good laugh as I figured out the email aliases and who they stood for etc.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
THAT. WAS. HILARIOUS

HOLY
SHIT
noraily chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Don't think I had laughed that hard EVER reading a snarry story. You totally made my day. Brilliant ! XD
Ani Mei chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I love the epilogue!
Ah, Severus gets hooked onto Fanfiction, it's somewhat satisfying to know that I'm not the only one affected and too obsessed with fanfiction. I can really relate to his journey into fandom.
I particularly like the parallel where Snape and Harry co-authors the fic and needs research.
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. thank you so much!
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
these... idiots... i swear to god...

FANFIC-CEPTION, I TELL YOU
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Severus using "ppl" and "ty" jfc hahahahahaha
And his un is "RealSevvie". I can't stop snorting while laughing, it's quite undignified hahaha
this is amazing. great job!
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
i can't stop laughing omfg this is just amazing i have no words
ludicrousLemon chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
"Bastard."
"You're the one sitting in my lap."

God, during this whole story I was suffering from some intense second-hand embarrassment, and this last chapter was just so aaaaaaaaaaaagh lovelovelove that I don't even mind anymore. If you're wondering, I heard of this story from Know it Alls fix recs.
KataraKya chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
This was really fucking awesome. Because some things hit it spot on (like seriously, lubricants EVERYWHERE) and the fact that reading fanfics can get you stuck to the PC for 24 hours. Ahahahahhahahha! Thanks for the great laugh, dear!
LitDragonWagon chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
XDXD IT'S LIKE INCEPTION! A story about a story within a story! CAN'T HANDLE IT JEBSKDBKDBDUDK *explodes*