Reviews for Valhalla
ScubaKanga chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Great story! For some reason, the line 'You'll tell Mrs Hudson not to wait supper on us?' nearly made me cry and I thoroughly alarmed my dad, who is in the same room.
Hyper Kid007 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm bawlling my eyes out, thats how I imagined Watson to react. But were is HOlmes?
sycamoreleaf chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
It has been years since I las cried reading something, years since any peace of literature had truly touched my heart, but as of right now, I cannot deny that I am in tears and my heart is breaking.

One could not ask for a more touching ending for such a glorious and complicated life such as theirs.

Thank you.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
My eyes are blurry, my face wet with tears and I'm sobbing as I'm typing this. All I can say is...this was beautiful.

I held myself together while reading this but when I got to that "last paragraph", I don't know, I just couldn't hold it any longer and burst into tears. I'm glad I'm alone at home at the moment and nobody is around so I can cry as much as I like.

And your writing didn't make me cry just because it was about my favorite fictional characters. I think it makes anyone who has lost a loved one or has had any sort of experience concerning death shed a tear or two. I bow to your skills as a writer.
Freakygreeneyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This both made me cry and feel incredibly glad at the same time. Well done.
harlequinberry chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I normally don't read Sherlock Holmes fanfiction, and on the occasion that I do, I review nothing of what I read. I don't know why this is, but I usually just choose not to leave reviews on them.

But this story... Oh my goodness. Words cannot describe. I don't even know how I stumbled upon it, but I'm so very glad that I did. It was beyond beautiful. The plot of it, the way that it was written, everything. So horrifyingly, depressingly beautiful.

I had tears streaming down my face ever since Watson's mentioning of hansom cabs. I was consumed with sobs by the point he started hallucinating. After reading this, I had to lie down and let myself cry for a good twenty minutes. No story has ever made me sob so strongly and for so long. Even just recalling it now, the day after I've read it, tears swell in my eyes. I cannot think of an image more heartbreaking than Watson's calling out to a dead Holmes just as he himself is nearing death. I didn't know wether to be elated or depressed as the two were reunited. All I knew was that I couldn't keep the tears from running all over the place.

I must thank you for writing a piece that is so hauntingly lovely. I realize that this was written long ago, and I hope you'll forgive me for leaving such a late review, but I just had to express the emotions I felt upon reading this. Words truly cannot describe.

It was written most beautifully. Again, I deeply thank you for writing this story.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
You made me cry. That is not often done.

I thank you for the very good read. Keep writing!
poeticmaiden chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow.

I'm almost afraid to breathe too loudly, lest I should disturb the aura of sad beauty that lingers in my mind after reading this story. Oh, this was so, so beautiful.

Thank you.
Christy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Watson without HOlmes or Holmes without Watson is unbearable to think of. The thing about HOlmes and Watson is that they are immortal, we have full permission to enjoy them till eternity , Good style, a little painful theme, great writing.
EyesOfGrey chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
oh...I'm crying...this is so sad and beautiful! Thank you!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Absolutely one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Well done.
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I cried when I read this. Not an easy thing to do. *ads to faves*
smallrose chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was beautiful...
Sakura chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
One of the best fanfictions I have ever read, it made me sad and happy at the same time
EchoValley26809 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Brilliant. Any story that portrays life after death in such a sweet, beautiful, non angsty manner automatically gets an A in my book. I only wish I was aware of this story before, as it quite effectively agrees with what I had long believed about the end of the series, and then I wouldn't have had to write my own account. Of course Watson would wait for Holmes. Of course Holmes would come back to him, like he did all those years ago after Reichenbach. And that's all I can say. You have said all the rest. Well done.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »