Reviews for Valhalla
EchoValley26809 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Brilliant. Any story that portrays life after death in such a sweet, beautiful, non angsty manner automatically gets an A in my book. I only wish I was aware of this story before, as it quite effectively agrees with what I had long believed about the end of the series, and then I wouldn't have had to write my own account. Of course Watson would wait for Holmes. Of course Holmes would come back to him, like he did all those years ago after Reichenbach. And that's all I can say. You have said all the rest. Well done.
bann chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Absolutely beautifully written!
Valinor Sunset chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
"Something in those blue eyes was already gone."

Well written and sad story.
hall442 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Magnifiecnt work. This brought a tear to my eye. Surely there are worse versions of Valhala than Watson and Holmes Victorian England. :)

Peace!
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Again with the tears. You have a real knack with easing the tension right along, just easing up and then, with the deft movement, sliding us on to the point where it all comes together. Fantastic.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Best to be careful what you read, a trip back in time to a place of childhood dreams, a story of closure penetrating the hearts of men, take care, else we may never go back again to the place of which we dream... Not so for me, but this is what sprang to mind after reading your tale.
Retaro0 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was so beautifully written, I'll have you know that I am crying thank you very much! The end was so moving, when Sherlock and Watson were reunited made my heart fly high and heavy at the same time. I just loved it so much, thank you for writing this, I enjoyed every word of it
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
wow very well written, I can almost see Holmes in the room at the end of the story. I can also picture John, you did their discriptions very well
Akiyra chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This was so sweet and beautiful. Definitely one of the best SH fics I've ever read. You really captured the depth of their friendship, and though the ending made me cry, the story was so fulfilling. Wonderful job!
DTakersGurls chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Thank you now I'm crying.

That was so very sweet.

And it reminded me of when my mother passed away.

Sitting with her, holding her hand, hearing her talking to her own Mother who had passed away when she wasa child.

The end was beautiful. I wish I could see London with fog and hansoms. horses trotting down the street.

men walking down the street in their suits and top hats.

The description of London made me cry also.

For I shal never see that.

I wish I had lived in that time.

Thank you for writing such a lovely sad story.
koolkame chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow. That was great. As a fan of Holmes myself I loved the idea of him and Watson in their own version of Valhalla; Jummy Buffett once said that his piece of heaven would have a beach attached to it. Mine would be reading fanfiction for eternity, yours on top of the list, Skybright. No real complaints and it was finished with a quote, which I always like to see in a story. Also, I like what you wrote on your profile about doing what you like. Though I have ideas for original works, these past few months have been consumed with writing fanfiction. Great minds and all that jazz, eh?
Susana chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This is very beautiful. Congratulations. He is but the touching thing that law never. It excuses the text, I do not speak english. Continues writing please, you are very talented.
Catriona chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I've been a fan of the Sherlock Holmes stories since I was little and I just wanted to say, this was stunning. Thank you for writing it.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Beautiful. I got chills when Elizabeth said she felt Holmes' presence in the room at the end.

Well done.
Valerian Spellcaster chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
god, that's really sad...you really made Watson loyal to Holmes, even in death. It's really sad...great story... I hope to hear more from you soon.

Cheers, Zantetsuken.