Reviews for Valhalla
Valerian Spellcaster chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
god, that's really sad...you really made Watson loyal to Holmes, even in death. It's really sad...great story... I hope to hear more from you soon.

Cheers, Zantetsuken.
Muccamukk chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This is a great story. It made me sad, but I think this is the way the grand adventure should end. I like your main character as well.

I recently formed a Sherlock Holmes C2 community ( and added this and a number of your other stories to it. I hope you don't mind. If that is a problem, e-mail me and I will remove it.
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
A lovely, moving, well-crafted story. Excellent work!
Garrideb chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I am crying. This is simply beautiful. And your last paragraph about Watson following Holmes into the Last Great Adventure..I got chills. Absolute perfection.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
*tears up slightly*

Well written as usual. And not too sappy. Good to see a Holmes and Watson story with no Mary-Sues
Miyuki chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Oh my gosh, I am honestly in tears. This was just...wow.

This story has so much heart, I can just place myself in Elizabeth shoes. I believe it a fitting end to Dr. Watson.

But then...It really wasn't an end was it? ;)
Gabriela-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
This was a wonderful, beautiful fic, and it literally made me cry at the end. Just wanted you to know that.
Crimson Skye chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That's so . . . sweet. *tear* I'm gonna read it again!
Narsus chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Such a tear-jerker. Very sweet, very sad and absolutely perfect.
random passer-by chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Wow.

Again, wow.

Lousy review, I know, but, wow.

Thanks for writing this.
HouAreYouToday chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
A finely crafted piece :) Simply a pleasure to read.
TeriyakiKat chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
nice... so sad though! i had this weird wish at the end to hear that she heard in the news that holmes had died the same day, sorta a jefferson-adams (that was adams, right?) coincidence thing- so that we would be left with this weird semipossibility that watson's dying hallucination wasn't one... but that, of course, is me just trying to be less sad...which lessens the impact. and adds weird supernaturally stuff which is probably too strange. (but it'd be less sad... sniff.) :)

estleman's intro echos what i thought were conan doyle's own words from the intro to either the casebook or his last bow about some valhallaish place... belles of richardson and beaus of fielding, and whatnot.

anyway, best holmes fic i've run across at ff.n so far!
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OMG that was an amazing story! *wipes tears from eyes* You are an excellent writer, and characterized Watson amazingly! Well done! BRAVO! Keep up the good work!

Kel
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
*begins to cry* WAHH! That's so sad! I really am crying! (or close to it anyways) It was wonderfully written. I have nothing else to say so...goodbye!
jaka ray chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
:( i'm crying... sniff that's so touching! blue eyes always make me cry. it would've been less serios if he had normal brown eyes. good job! its so sad to think of both of them dead... sigh
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »