Reviews for It's About Time
Simply heartbreaking
Sally at the end
Why
Pjo lover chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Nice one-shot...the battle was written in such an amazing manner..the Sally part made me cry ...except for the part where all the seven died ((but I understand why u did it.. No worries))..i would say it was way better that BoO..
Zoepotter-all-the-way chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
this one shot actually made me cry.
You are great at this.
falling winter roses chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This was an amazing story! I loved it so much! Thank you for this, it's amazing. Absolutely amazing.
LivingForEveryMoment777 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Awwwwww, so beautifully written 'tear' You have a gift my friend
Mia chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
That was so amazing. It made me cry. I normally hate stories that make me cry, but this one was really beautiful.
Halesia Carolina chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That last part made me cry. This was so beautiful.
Freeflyer101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
OMG I CRIED OVER AND OVER AND OVER THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ENDING EVER OMG
Bob chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
SO SAD. THEY ALL DIED WHYYYYY amazing though you should continue it
ChocolateWriter chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
You just broke my heart. That was beautiful, I loved it *wipes away tear* I gotta go get a tissue, but I really loved it
Water-an'-Wisdom chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
OH MY GODS! you're so cruel! But I think if the book had actually ended that way I wouldn't mind it... You wrote it so well! It was so sweet! And Percy should have been the one to defeat Gaea... I'm sorry but Percy Jackson will always be the best. He's the strongest of them all.
Rjoy11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
WHY?!

I mean, I was glad to see Piper and Annabeth getting their payback ("Ding Dong! The Witches are Dead!"), but...Jason?! I LOVED him! And Leo...Walter's married and alive, and so's Francis! THEY'RE not dead!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Im seriously crying!
DauntlessareinCampHalfBlood chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
YOU SEE ON THE GROUND THERE ALL THOSE LITTLE SHATTERED THINGS THAT WAS MY HEART
Pneumonia chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was beautifully heart-wrenching, albeit slightly rushed - but amazing nonetheless. Not to mention that this is far better then the ending of the actual Blood of Olympus in my opinion.