Reviews for Requital
robotortoise chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
I don't know what I just read.

But I was very, VERY entertained. Good stuff!

The Phantom is entertaining in this fic, if only because he can be literally anyone! And Bobby Fulbright is actually remarkly superhero-esque. I like it!
Luckenhaft chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
today on the Phantom's journey to redemption.

Apollo nearly hooked up with Trucy. I kind of approve. Maybe.

Trucy turned Athena. The latter promptly tried to validate her heterosexuality with Apollo.

Juniper's heart broke seeing Athena's failure to convince herself she liked dudes via making out with Apollo.

Phoenix is kind of relieved Apollo, and Trucy won't be hooking up, but isn't sure how to handle Trucy coming out of the closet, and potentially throwing Athena into the closet.

Luckenhaft chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Today in Phantom's journey to redemption it attempted once again to try, and intervene in other people's love lives, and failed wonderfully.

In other news Kay kidnapped Blackquill and they ended up in Vegas.

Edgeworth hooked up with Maya much to the ire of Phoenix/Maya fans everywhere.

Gumshoe engaged himself in another fatal battle for Maggey Byrde's love.

Shi-Long Lang stole Sasha Buckler away from Rimes.

Damian Tenma hooked up with the MILF Judge Haruka Mikagami A.K.A Justine Courtney.

Turcy hooked up with Machi Tobaye to Xin Eoph's, and Phoenix's disapproval.

Apollo got a harem fighting for him that includes but may not be limited to Athena Cykes, Juniper Woods, Aura Blackquill, Vera Misham, Pearl Fey, Robin Newman, Ema Skye, Jinx Tenma, and Franziska Von Karma. Which is awesome! Yay! Sun God Harem!

Luckenhaft chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Next chapter perhaps Dahlia Hawthorne, Manfred Von Karma, Kristoph Gavin, and Morgan Fey all get to go through Requital together.

AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Best fetch quest.
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Suddenly random ships flying left and right.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
This story, AKA let's laugh while the Phantom fails to do anything right.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I...I question Fool Bright's sense of Justice.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I'm already eager to read this.
terrans chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
This story is just plain ridiculous but I love it so much! 'Love' and 'Responsibility' were especially funny.(as well, simon x franziska is my favourite crackship)
Siriosity chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
But the randomness is the whole fun of it! Poor Myriam, I didn't really like her but I can't help but feel sorry for her, lol. Cool idea!
aceredshirt13 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I don't know where this is going, but it kind of reminds me of the first two volumes of Yu Yu Hakusho, and I liked those, and so far I like this! I'll follow along and see where it goes.
Lumos314 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This is... Wow. :D Usually, I don't enjoy completely random, crazy stories...But this one is pretty funny. ;D
Integras chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
It's official, I'm addicted to this story.
Integras chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Bobby will find you, and he will rehabilitate you! Great first chapter!