Reviews for In the coolness, Gods and Buddha, dwell as neighbours
autumncat210 chapter 3 . 3/8
It was good
Miharu Elric chapter 2 . 3/26/2019
So for note three, does it have to be their name given to them at birth or just the name they used in life? Like say Yukio's mother had named him Hikaru instead but no one knew so they just called him Yukio, would that be the true name that Yato couldn't let him discover than? Or would it still be Yukio, the name he himself used and acknowledged as his own all his life?
Jadegem02 chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Please continued this! I know it’s been around 3 years since the last update but, I’d really love to read more! Like the interactions with Yato and Yukio trying to get back Yukine, and what the excorcists will see when they do see Yato. Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Are you going to continue this story?Because you should it is very good!
Mindaflyer chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
noo! you killed yukio...i meen I dont like him very much...but still! you killed him!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo! Poor Rin! I can't wait for the next chapter! What will happen next? When will Yato appear? Oooooooo! BTW, I'd prefer if Rin and Yukine didn't have incest. I'd prefer if they had brotherly love. Mind you, it's your story so you can do whatever you like! :D
Teiko-Kiyoshi chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
you just teared my heart apart, i am literally crying right now. please keep this story going.
Natileroxs chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
This is great! Keep going!
Yellowrose chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
I love your writing style! (Wanting chapterhouse 4!)
armysugakookie chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
I wanna see masane meet rin...soon... :(
bramble-fox chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
Can't wait for update this is interesting
FanficAddict chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
UPDATE! I'm DYING over here!
tontonte chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
UWAH YUKKKKIIIIOOOO OH MY GOD RIN sorry moment of tears and fangirl screams and more tears and crying and emtional trauma (just kidding XP) The story is really well written, and i cant wait for more! Please update soon if you can XDXD
~tontonte
Lindril chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
This is a really interesting idea, and your execution is fabulous. Thank you so much for writing and posting this fic. I know it's been a while, but please update if you can! I really enjoy your writing and your idea. Keep up the good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »