Reviews for The Stark Truth
thinker0 chapter 30 . 7/17
Really amazing story. Super well written. Was hard to read at times but sucked me into the world and took me on a wild ride. One of my favorite Avengers/Harry Potter stories.
wait.
where did the emerald eyes come from
This is sick. I couldn't even read past the first paragraph
It been more than 2 years since the last chapter please update soon with new chapters
mattcun chapter 30 . 1/21
I can't wait to See the next chapter
insanecoop chapter 1 . 1/12
Nope I'm out, can't get past chapter one.
A little to sick for my taste
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 30 . 12/29/2021
God I love this story. I've read it a dozen times. I was wondering if you were going to do The Blip?
nickylw1977 chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
oh God please don't
brebre99 chapter 30 . 10/6/2021
Amazing
Entertainment lover chapter 30 . 10/6/2021
Wonderful chapter. The conversation between Harry and Peter was nice. The conversation between Fred , George,Peter,Clint,Harry and tony was interesting. Fred and George should not have said that . The conversation between Harry and tony was awesome.
Entertainment lover chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
Awesome chapter. The conversation between vernon,Bruce,Harry ,Clint , petunia and pepper was nice. I liked how pepper told vernon that he has no right to Harry. The conversation between Clint,Bruce and pepper was interesting.
Corala chapter 21 . 9/15/2021
I have just find this story and it so good
keitaya chapter 21 . 8/26/2021
I love you!
I was reading this at a cafe and snorted coffee out my nose when I read “Ok, lets dumb this down a bit more for you." Loki pointed to himself. "Me, god." He then pointed to Dumbledore. "You, weak human." He pointed to himself again. "Me, prince." He pointed to Dumbledore again. "You, weak human." Loki kept pointing back and forth. "Me, most powerful sorcerer in all the nine realms. You, weak human. Me, very intelligent. You, crazy old man. Me, Harry's blood. You, still crazy old man." and started laughing hysterically.
Great work!
jadelynn1967 chapter 30 . 8/20/2021
I love this and reading it was a gift. I love that when you wrote Harry's trauma, it wasn't gone immediately how most writers do. I love that he had drawbacks and how getting help didn't solve all this problems- I love that it was realistic. Loki was acting like a child who acts all adult-like it gets excited about things he's not used to. I love that. You did a good job. 3
HermioneBlack83 chapter 30 . 8/10/2021
The descriptions of abuse almost made me bail, but I ended up just skipping ahead to another character speaking. This was a hard but good read.
3,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »