Reviews for The Stark Truth
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 17 . 9/23
You may like angst but others of us don't. I know I sure as hell don't. I don't know if you know this but here in the United States the Penalty for kidnapping is death and it has been for decades I remember hearing about it years ago on the radio so I decided to look up State and Federal laws on the matter and sure enough it Still holds. And Since the U.S. Government knows the truth of the matter They would have the right to place an order to execute Dumbledore and Snape and Go after the British Ministry of Magic for their actions and the Queen Elizabeth the Second would give a shit about the laws of the Magical World including the I.C.W. Though I am an American The Queen is one of my distant Cousins never met her But my Paternal Grandmother did when she went to England on Vacation and to Visits our British Family Cousins Their and Grandma knew the Queen was related through my mother. Let them both rest in peace. In fact, if a sequel was ever made of this I would like to see the British Ministry for Magic lose their autonomy and force to integrate. And the same done for All Magicals around the World and The I.C.W. made to integrate into the U.N. And every man, woman and Child force under a re-education program because they are too arrogant and nieve and full of themselves. And their Own government is so corrupt and broken even though ours isn't perfect and still has it's share of corruption. Because I can think of a share of relatives I would like to throw in prison for their corruption and wrongdoing and four of them help the position of U.S. President. And all in a row and were in office before we wound up with that asshole Trump that I have heard so much about from family who had felt with him while doing business. Including how that asshole tried getting away with not paying some family friends for the product and services they provided. Which one of my uncles was an employee of theirs and was on one of those jobs and was nearly hurt to while on the job. Asshole!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 14 . 9/22
Drug is defiantly not the answer to what Harry is going through they just make things worse especially for minors and taking into account my own family medical history and the fact that I have relatives who are doctors including those in the physiatric field they would never prescribe that garbage, in fact, we even have medical researchers in the family who warned about many drugs that were going to be released despite warning those in charge that they would cause. Many of the shooter at many of cases that at schools they were on that garbage. And Thank God none of them are were patients of my cousin Bill because he would never give that crap to his patients. In fact, one of my grand aunts committed suicide while on that shit. And it was before I was born. If it wasn't for that shit I would have had a chance to meet her. Anyway, that Bastard of a Doctor lost his license and was sent to prison. Plus my Grandmother knew Former Surgeon General C. Evert Koop. And based on a letter I ran across he was against this crap.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 9/22
This is where I wish that Pepper and Tony put a stop payment on the check as soon as they leave. Plus I wish Harry would just tell the truth no matter what Vernon and the Other Dursleys threaten. Plus Dumbledore and all other magic users as accessories to the fact of the crimes committed against Harry. Plus I hope Vernon has his privates cut off for the repeated rapes.
Stamps chapter 23 . 9/17
I really like your story. It so funny if you know what to look for
That was a really nice story. Thanks for writing it :)
MewNeko22 chapter 27 . 9/14
This was grate! Nice work.
Wistim's daughter chapter 27 . 9/10
This was so awesome! I loved it! Every second of it had me on the edge of my seat :-) good job this is wisdom’s daughters friend! We read it together. Amazing!
This was quite the adventure. I really enjoyed reading this from start to finish. Thank you for writing this and inspiring me to write as well. This helped me understand a few things about abuse that I hadn't considered and I feel that I have grown a bit as a person after reading this. Thank you so much and I hope you keep writing.
Gabriel chapter 2 . 8/29
Pair him up with Natasha. I think if he's with a protective woman like her that it would be good. besides, he is already 15. so in just a few years of healing and growth as well as maturation I can see why she'd find him more attractive. plus, he'd be educated and trained some, so his body would gain more lean muscle.
MAFITA chapter 27 . 8/28
I just adored this story! I loved Harry's relationship with Tony and also with Loki and the rest of the Avengers! Also, I think the twins were perfect for him! I hope you consider a side-story with Remus, Sirius and Fenrir... that would be awesome! Hope to read you soon in another story! Kisses!
Jojocello chapter 20 . 8/19
I hate Dumbledore so much. if he died, I would spit on his grave.
1ekeer chapter 27 . 8/15
this is a masterpiece!
era-romance chapter 27 . 8/8
finally finished this story and am so glad I did. really good.
yukino89 chapter 27 . 7/28
I wish there was more. I love this story made me cry and laugh.
evfangirl98 chapter 27 . 7/25