Reviews for Legolas by laura
RiceCakesWithStyle chapter 1 . 5/16
This is it. The Creme de la Creme of bad fanfics. My Immortal is a strong contender but this, this is just legendary.

It's abundantly clear that the author thought of all of this off the top of her head, either that or this is a very good troll.

But, if it is not a troll, then... I have no idea what was going through her head.

Even if you managed to fish through the bad punctuation and spelling, it's still a messy story. There's almost no flow to it, and Legolas getting together with a 10 year old is, to say the least, disturbing.

It's hilarious for being disjointed and a mess, but I'd say go read My Immortal or My Inner Life if you really want a laugh.
saten chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow...

I can't believe legos dated a 10 year old, that's f'ked up.

12/10 for story
MiraPrime chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh my god this is real I'm dying! I read this as I listened to Will Ryan and JT Kamp read it, I wept :'DD
Shibito chapter 1 . 2/9
Nice
Oneness chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
on my God its real
Everyone chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I have no words for the suffering wrought by this abomination.
Legolas chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
This is amazing.
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
OMG my real name is Laura! this was beautiful a million thumbs up!
Jack chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Hey, nighthaunter15, morgan kingsley and jeremy1555, THIS STORY IS A FUCKIN MARY SUE TALE!
Nargothrond chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Terrible, terrible, terrible Grammar. Subject? Kidnapping, raping, and poisoning. Poor girl, whoever wrote this. Still no reason to hate on it so much though.
LilMagicMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
So. Little. Sentences!
This feels like art. Like Tzaras dadaism...
Laura is a genius. Leave Laura alone!
Baz The Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
The Troll 2 of Fan Fiction.