Reviews for Legolas by laura
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 10/30
This is infamous, but for me it's so hilarious! :) I wonder what the author had in mind when she stopped the story mid-sentence. I feel like it could go on. I keep coming back to this story because it's so hilarious. The misspellings and grammatical errors actually help with the humor. My favorite moments from this story is the "Posion", "Strdier", Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin (here he's Pippen) coming to the rescue and destroying the Ring, all of Sauron's dialogue (it's too hilarious). I could go on. Altogether, it's a great story for a laugh. :)
Shelby Conerly chapter 1 . 10/12
I need you to get your life together.
really good chapter 1 . 9/16
f
why tho
RiceCakesWithStyle chapter 1 . 5/16
This is it. The Creme de la Creme of bad fanfics. My Immortal is a strong contender but this, this is just legendary.

It's abundantly clear that the author thought of all of this off the top of her head, either that or this is a very good troll.

But, if it is not a troll, then... I have no idea what was going through her head.

Even if you managed to fish through the bad punctuation and spelling, it's still a messy story. There's almost no flow to it, and Legolas getting together with a 10 year old is, to say the least, disturbing.

It's hilarious for being disjointed and a mess, but I'd say go read My Immortal or My Inner Life if you really want a laugh.
saten chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow...

I can't believe legos dated a 10 year old, that's f'ked up.

12/10 for story
MiraPrime chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh my god this is real I'm dying! I read this as I listened to Will Ryan and JT Kamp read it, I wept :'DD
Shibito chapter 1 . 2/9
Nice
Oneness chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
on my God its real
Everyone chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I have no words for the suffering wrought by this abomination.
Legolas chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
This is amazing.
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
OMG my real name is Laura! this was beautiful a million thumbs up!