Reviews for The Hunt
summerpoint chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
oh my goodness. this is one of the best au dotty fics ever made! you're so original and imaginative, i don't know how you come up with this stuff. i LOVE the twist of letty being hobbs, chasing dom all over the world to capture him. if you ever come out of retirement, i'd love it if you continued this. no one could do justice to this fic besides you.
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Amazing
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I'm blaming you for my lack of sleep… and lack of studying. I'll leave more reviews, but damn, love your work.

Great characterization and crazy hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This would make a great full story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
loved it! you should definitely continue this one shot. it'd be an awesome story. good job
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Welcome back.

You have been missed. This is a great return. I love the twist of Letty being Hobbs and chasing Dom around while maintaining a relationship with him.

Love it...
Paommt chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
My hat's off to you! Welcome Back!
This one was gold, So good! you know how to turn *n the crowd*
Looking forward to reading more from you...

Thnks for Sharing!
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
So good to see you back! Loved your story :)
geea2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I loved this. I LOVED THIS! Holy shit, and she's back with a vengeance. First of all, your take was so original! As I knew it would be. You always manage to make your fics a whole wild ride. You set up a story, gave it a past and a present, and teased for a future that I get to imagine in my dirty little head. You are just so damn good! Thank you so much for participating!
kjlala chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
great, great,great! so happy that you posted here again. I hope this contolinues,please. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Welcome back! This was a great concept!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Woooooowwwww i loved itttttt you are amazing! Love aallll your work... Dammmnnnnn hottttt
Dotty92 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Welcome Back! I have to say I died and came back to life when I saw that you posted something. I love this, I love the complicated twist of the story. An not to mention the sexiness of those two, WOW how I would love to have been letty in that scene. Please dove leave us for that long again.
mysteriesabound1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Rusty? I think not. I'm so glad you're back, even if only for this piece. Thank you.
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
*passes out* GIRL YOU ARE BACK! This was too glorious for words! It was hot, it was emotional, it was raw and it was real. You were giving me super primal realness in this and I loved it! What a fun idea to have Letty hunt Dom, Hobbs-style. Those two are...*fans self* You deserve the highest of fives for this haha!