Reviews for Dragonfly
Boba the Mando chapter 1 . 12h
Why is it that your character accepts death there is no real proof she’d get a 3rd chance?
ArcherssGoon chapter 16 . 11/22
Well, you set out to write a tragedy and you stayed committed to it so well done there. So many of these si/oc stories are just power fantasies but you actually set out to write a story and did so adequately.

However, I have some issues with the logic/messaging of your story, it places absolutely no value in human life. She just accepts she will die in her teens and does absolutely nothing to prevent it. Why? Because of some fucked up logic that she will get another go after she wastes this one? You get one life so make the most of it, like nietzsche once said THIS one life is your eternity, live your life and make the choices you truly desire and you will die with no regrets.
This is one of my favorite story’s, thank you so much for writing it.
ImperialProcrastination chapter 18 . 11/9
God I'm tearing up
little.tel chapter 18 . 10/8
Okay, first, This was really very well written. I love that Rika stays so true to her choices. You fleshed out the Uchiha nicely and made them characters I was sad to say goodbye to. Thank you for the Extra Chapters, even though this one made me cry. You convey emotions EXTREMELY well.

I loved it, thank you.
Paityn Ward chapter 18 . 9/30
Well damn just rip out my heart y don’t cha
CampPillow chapter 18 . 9/14
Holy Frick! this one brought tears to my eyes at the end here!
Maorin chapter 16 . 9/13
Eh, it would be nice if Itachi’s last word would be "thank your for everything, Rika."

But again I suppose it's Itachi, Sasuke is only the most important one for him.
KitaN chapter 18 . 9/2
Mi corazón se acaba de romper ...me encantó
Maya Phantomhive chapter 18 . 8/31
Oh my god, rlly tnx for sharing this awesome work for us
Good job :
tenkoyami chapter 18 . 8/29
short but still made me sad. what the heck man why am i so emotional. loved it btw
AmazingHefi chapter 18 . 8/27
Ah, rereading this was so nostalgic. We were talking on discord about the fics we read before and I just had to come back here. Still as good as when I first read it, still as painful and bittersweet.
Ariel Wild chapter 9 . 8/26
Personally, I would've pushed Aburame Shino for taking my bugs and setting them free. They have names and we've spent time with them, the emotional attachment is real-
...it never falls short of being anything but awesome...
Sorry for the typo.
Reread it many times since finding it and it never falls short of being awesome. This is an amazing story. The character is very well written. The story fall beautifully with one chapter after another. . Thank you author for this beautiful story.
1,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »