Reviews for Dragonfly
Thankyou D chapter 18 . 11/21
I love the story, made me cry, thank you thank you...
clinicallycynicallyobsessed chapter 18 . 11/14
My God, this was so good. I mean the ending was really unexpected xuz I'm so used to GEs, but it fit so well. and I can totally imagine this as Canon, too. it was super realistic, and I loved it.
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow...,...X
blisscity chapter 1 . 10/17
Jashin damn it! This story is just too sad! Not advisable and won’t recommend to people who thought life is all rainbows. Those who thought every reincarnated protagonist became overpowered enough to change the timeline and original plot of the world.
Bb34 chapter 18 . 10/11
Ny eyes are swollen from crying so much.
Bb34 chapter 16 . 10/11
This was really heartbreaking.
Bb34 chapter 14 . 10/11
。:゚(;;)゚:。。:゚(;;)゚:。
Bb34 chapter 3 . 10/11
。゚(TヮT)゚。
This is actually sad. Like watching the last days of a death sentenced inmate
Blond Dude 42 chapter 18 . 10/5
A brilliant tragedy. I new how it would end, but I still couldn't help but hope it would turn out differently.

Thanks for the great story.
I dont really like the character but I guess well see...
luka ririnki chapter 17 . 9/29
I'm legit crying right now
muzikchic4eva chapter 18 . 9/28
so I keep finding myself going back to this fic and reading certain moments over and over. it's like a quiet kind of sadness knowing that they're all going to die but have small moments of happiness anyways.

I keep finding myself looking at the shisui and rika moments, the times where shisui looks at her with soft eyes and realizes he loves her, their last goodbye. part of me wishes there was an AU extra where they're not so closely related and she finds herself falling in love with him. Like I can just imagine the conflict she feels knowing they're going to die anyways and agh. I don't know how, but I got really attached to this pairing. agh Shisui's request to Itachi to look after her gets me every time.

I think one of the best touches was Itachi's pov at the end. Because all throughout, we see Rika who thinks of herself as someone who just isn't stereotypical Uchiha and doesn't realize the impact she has on the rest of her clan. And yet there's Itachi who full on calls her the heart of the clan, that everyone loves her and that's why she's first and wow my heart hurts.

Honestly, I think I'd be good with some fluff. with Shisui and Rika. or maybe a humor one, where Shisui and Rika are joking around and maybe he makes a jab at her being Cooties Rika and dares her to follow through (no idea when in the timeline) and she tries and fails miserably and he's a blushing mess until one gives the other a quick kiss, I DON'T KNOW, THIS PAIRING SNUCK UP ON ME, I HAVE SO MANY FEELS abfiehtnwifuwbwk
or like. full angst where it's the goodbye kiss.

or Emiko and Satoshi teasing Shisui during their omiai discussion because they know he loves Rika.
Waki Paki chapter 16 . 9/19
Damn; you sure know how to hit someone right in the gut with those emotions.

That said, you are definitely correct; a non-ninja member of a clan is a nice change of pace for a story.

I don't think this idea would've fit well in this particular story, but it would be nice to get a little more in-depth about the lives of the clan civilians and whatnot; their work, how it ties into the ninja side, and so on.

I liked that this seemed like a very organic and real story; most fics would've had Rika full-on transition into ninja life when she tried picking it back up at age 10, but it wouldn't have made sense for her character. The interactions and conversations between people seemed very organic and real, which counts for a lot. Too many stories don't know how to portray a regular human life for some reason, despite presumably the author living one. So very commendable on the reality of it all.

An enjoyable story thrown onto my favorites list, for certain.
Esmeralda chapter 18 . 9/16
This story made me cry while I was reading last chapters.I think Rika looks like Nenji with his "FATE".Even though i don't accept this story like amazing i like ,i'm weird satisfied with her short second life and took all advantages from it but I don't understand at let die whole Clan of Uchiha!
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »