Reviews for Dragonfly
distressedpotat chapter 18 . 2/12
Sooo good and funny and then
enaprints chapter 18 . 1/29
read this on wattpad it’s so good literally was bawling
randomuser234 chapter 1 . 12/14/2023
For some reason, the reviewer below me doesn’t understand that canon compliant/adjacent fics exist. Probably a kid. The “doomed by the narrative” vibes in this were delicious. Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2023
Most baseless self insert story ... I have ever read.
She tried to change nothing even with prior knowledge of canon and just due like stupid whore.
Don't read this crap ( waste of time)
FrostyKat chapter 17 . 12/12/2023
Im sobbing
Tyrm chapter 18 . 11/14/2023
I'm crying. Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2023
Just stop writing
What is point of SI when they do nothing

Fuck off
Shitty fic.
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 10/15/2023
...what kind of absolute idiots put decorative fish in a river? That's dumb as hell.
CasualNormie chapter 3 . 9/21/2023
Ha ha, dang she tried getting out of it. I give her props.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2023
Hi!
Your story was really amazing and made me cry. I didn't like the ending but I loved it nevertheless. There's just,,, I don't have the words for it but thank you because this story was amazing and the way you shaped a life heading towards tragedy as a life full of joy and worth living really got to me. I only read this story today by chance but I'm never going to forget it. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and sticking to your artistic vision! It was well worth the pain and given the chance, I would one thousand percent do it again.
erza155
ZoeyHMML chapter 18 . 8/7/2023
ok. This is a clear example of dead dove: do not eat. I READ THE DESCRIPTION BUT I STILL DIDNT EXPECT IT, WHY DO I NEVER LISTEN TO THE TAGS/DESCRIPTIONS. God, this hurt. a lot
24cindy chapter 18 . 8/7/2023
I was crying at my work place
rjeven chapter 18 . 7/26/2023
One of the few stories that made me cry, but it was the first story that made me say repeatedly out loud to myself that it was so goooooooood!;; 100/10 can’t wait to read your other stories. Loved how relatable/realistic the story was. Second best ending of a story I’ve ever seen. Only the ending of the Thor movie with eternity was better due to music and visuals. First author I have favorited.
heheignoremepls chapter 17 . 7/22/2023
did you have to make me cry at 8 in the morning like that
3tim chapter 16 . 7/8/2023
Wtf? that summary was literal. I honestly didn't see that coming. :'(

Really should be tragedy tagged over parody. But I guess it was okay, I wasn't emotionally prepared for it, but that's on me.
1,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »