Reviews for Dragonfly
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 18 . 12/2
This story feels melancholic…just the average life of a made up side character yet you made me feel sympathetic in 60k words. Great Job.
DecayedAsh chapter 1 . 11/13
i will forever hate this story now that its engraved into my heart, leaving a big hole that nothing can fill ever
Irie27 chapter 18 . 10/20
no matter how many times I reread this, it still makes me tears up. truly a beautiful piece. thank you for this gift, author.
deathlordVamp chapter 18 . 10/9
This was one of the best stories i have ever read and even knowing that she would die didn't stop my tears from flowing after reading this story. Thanks for writing it.
This touched me so deeply I’m crying
Chmia chapter 16 . 8/11
That was a neat story. I enjoy that it ended as she expected. I was waiting for a twist or butterfly effect, but it never happened and she was right.
Chmia chapter 4 . 8/8
That's why we're out here in the forest away from trees? Dude, whatchu think a forest is made from?

lol, I love the sarcasm and fuck-it-all attitude of the protagonist.
FrostyKat chapter 18 . 8/4
This was such a good read. Even though I knew what was coming, I balled my eyes out in the end.
Morningside Lows chapter 18 . 7/30
This story felt like a metaphor for terminal illness, and it was beautifully done. There's not much I can say that someone else hasn't said already.
CoffeeFrog chapter 18 . 7/27
Oh god Fuck the feels the goddamn feels this gets a 10/10 but just because it’ll make me depressed if I won’t.
Alechaos Ogigio 2 chapter 18 . 7/23
These damn feels, this was a beautiful, unexpected treasure.
Zolkien chapter 1 . 7/21
All the sadness, the amazing story and good writing was a trap to make me have feelings
Zolkien chapter 1 . 7/21
Why didn’t she run though
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 5 . 7/14
ooshh, me and my sibling are like 10 years apart, i feel ya
hoknyta otaky chapter 18 . 6/29
Oh man! it was really cruel but logical! it was a really great story. I think I will read it several more times. I rarely get emotional, but here I was treated to a super roller ! From laughter to tears! It was too much. Thank you. Sorry for the clumsy English. In the process of learning this wonderful language.
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »