Reviews for Dragonfly
CampPillow chapter 18 . 9/14/2021
Holy Frick! this one brought tears to my eyes at the end here!
Maorin chapter 16 . 9/13/2021
Eh, it would be nice if Itachi’s last word would be "thank your for everything, Rika."

But again I suppose it's Itachi, Sasuke is only the most important one for him.
KitaN chapter 18 . 9/2/2021
Mi corazón se acaba de romper ...me encantó
Maya Phantomhive chapter 18 . 8/31/2021
Oh my god, rlly tnx for sharing this awesome work for us
Good job :
tenkoyami chapter 18 . 8/29/2021
short but still made me sad. what the heck man why am i so emotional. loved it btw
AmazingHefi chapter 18 . 8/27/2021
Ah, rereading this was so nostalgic. We were talking on discord about the fics we read before and I just had to come back here. Still as good as when I first read it, still as painful and bittersweet.
Ariel Wild chapter 9 . 8/26/2021
Personally, I would've pushed Aburame Shino for taking my bugs and setting them free. They have names and we've spent time with them, the emotional attachment is real-
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2021
...it never falls short of being anything but awesome...
Sorry for the typo.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2021
Reread it many times since finding it and it never falls short of being awesome. This is an amazing story. The character is very well written. The story fall beautifully with one chapter after another. . Thank you author for this beautiful story.
kivenkantaja chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
okay so this story was so funny up until the end, but that extra from itachi/shisui/sasukes POV broke my entire heart, especially itachi. I cried so much it isnt even funny, those poor souls
spzo chapter 17 . 7/30/2021
wooo this...was a ride

it was bittersweet...thank you author
eveweisz21 chapter 18 . 7/29/2021
SoI first read this doc a year ago and I remember crying a lot. But the last line made me cry hysterically

‘At one point he considered her a sister.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2021
Damn it man...almost made me cry. Reall sad. Thanks for this fic.
Avercrucicus chapter 18 . 7/24/2021
had a good cry

cheers
cryingintheclub chapter 18 . 7/24/2021
you...are an amazing writer. there’s nothing much more i can say...

this pulled all the right strings and left me heartbroken at the end of it! you’ve so easily managed to capture and break my heart within 18 chapters and i cannot thank you/hate you enough at the end of it, i kind of felt like i was suffocating from the pain of it all, but i think that just goes to show how well you managed to evoke our emotions! the joy and carefree mood at the start, slowlyyy shifting it towards darker topics - then finally, her death. Sasuke’s pov at the end was the perfect bittersweet ending to this

all in all, this was a masterpiece from start to finish. THANK YOU!
1,682 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »