Reviews for Dragonfly
Bookworm5556 chapter 16 . 5/4/2021
Wow you actually made me cry.
jonez227 chapter 18 . 4/28/2021
I love that this story isn’t a damn Mary Sue who fixes everything. It’s perfect and such a change from what I’ve read before. Thanks for making it
SuperReader3000 chapter 18 . 4/22/2021
This was sad, but good. Thank you for writing it.
Minty220 chapter 18 . 4/21/2021
Ya just had ta do it hmmm? Ya just had ta make me tear up? Oh my lordie this fic hits the gut. I adore it. Thanks a lot, author.
jellatinous chapter 16 . 4/6/2021
beautiful story. no fate change bs (neji would be proud) and going out with a bang like promised. not a literal one, but I was too emotionally invested not to feel it all the same.
glad she met all of future team seven and not anyone important but hopeless like hiruzen or danzo.
ita123 chapter 18 . 3/25/2021
for a humorous genre story, this story has a sad ending, thank you for sharing this story. I wish there were more extra chapters on Rika and Shisui's relationship but it probably won't be. still thanks
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2021
Demasiado increíble, obra maestra .
yadwigaeter chapter 18 . 2/21/2021
between heartbreaking and fullfiling. It was an interesting pov to see a perspective from an uninterested/pessimistic OC, not everyone wants to live life its fullest and that's alright. I think if I could put a title to this fic it would be bittersweet. Thank you for this amazing fanfic.
badabing badaboo chapter 18 . 2/19/2021
whhha
ciizen chapter 18 . 2/15/2021
It was a beautiful story
SweetAssassin19 chapter 18 . 2/14/2021
Damn that's it, I cried. This was so heartbreaking and beautiful. I'm glad Sasuke keeps her alive in his memories. Even if Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura probably forgot about her. Glad I found this story, it exceeded my expectations.
SweetAssassin19 chapter 7 . 2/14/2021
I hope this one story the character wouldn't want to be a ninja. Disappointed that she decided to give it a shot and is easily influenced.
salvation707 chapter 18 . 1/28/2021
I lOVE THIS. THIS I BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE RIKA. the moment of death tho, i cried a LOT, its so beautiful. thank you for the fic!
Sansa chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
A year has passed and I can't still bring myself yo read this.
I just can't