Reviews for Reality Check
Morganne chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
That's so touching and with such a beautiful ending.

Well done. Keep praying. We all join our prayers to yours.
Xtians Suck chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
It's not a bad choice to stop believing in God, it's a good choice. The only smart, logical choice, in fact. God is a myth.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
That's brave of you to post both your names here. And a truly lovely poem. Would make a great song. I'll pray for you and your friend.
keeper of Keatons chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
again, i'm at a loss of words. Your poems about God are like a refreshing stream, wiping all my sorrow away. God truly is awesome...no, more than awesome, God is everything, and i'm so thankful to Him! thank you so much for your gorgeous poems...you don't know how much you have helped me through them.
Round-Two chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
I will pray for your friend as well.! Very meaningful piece. Good job! K/Writing!
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Very good message. I've been in your friend's position before, and I know He will always accept you. I'll pray for him if you like.
meganina chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Good job, it reminded me alot of something going on with a friend of mine now. She's not a Christian and has been getting involved with some not so stuff. This story really related to how I feel with her.
Harvestboy2001 again chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Hey, Eliana! I just wanted to tell you that I'm praying for your friend, Paul! For you too!
A1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Needed, very needed. . . Thank you so much for writing this. Your friend, he is lucky to have you. Please continue to be Christ to him.
Harvestboy Goobus chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Eliana, this was great! Inspiring too!
Anshi chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
But if He is not there, how can He love? Couldn't it be you are imagining His love to feel safe inside? Isn't that possible?

Look outside for a moment and think...
ButterflyGuitar chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Eliana, your writing continues to amaze me. This poem means more to me than you'll ever know. I have several friends who are going through the same thing, right now. Oh, how I wish they'd just wake up, like we do to an annoying alarm clock. I can only pray though...keep writing. You'll keep inspiring people.