Reviews for Now You See It
m hn chapter 24 . 7/14
Love u bro
nomanslandvicki chapter 24 . 6/4
LOOOOOOOOVVVEEE This! Hope you update again soon!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 24 . 5/28
Awesome, really awesome. Instead of an update inquiring I’d be more worried if ur alive and still around
JyuneFuma chapter 24 . 4/26
Please god update as soon as humanly possible. For my life depends on it.
Kangaroos-Cant-Moonwalk chapter 24 . 4/25
So happy I found this series! Couldn't stop reading, it was so good. Really like your characterizations of the characters and the family interactions absolutely crack me up and are delightful. I really enjoy Sakura fics when the author includes an extended family and your made such lovely characters to fill in those spaces and I wish the links on this site worked so I could see them in your vision! I also absolutely adore Sakura/Chojuuro so this little crush and all the teasing was super fun and cute to read, Sakura's little bout of jealousy? I died it was so cute. You're also very good at capturing emotions in scenes, when Sakura died it took everything I had to not start randomly crying in the class I was sneak reading in lol. I'm glad I got to read this so long after it was made because, while it's not done, that simply meant I was able to read everything at once and got to enjoy it all in one sitting! And I'm sure that, considering your writing is already so good, that if you ever continued this or started something else your writing would blow everyone out of the water and I'm so thankful to you for sharing this story with us and I wish for you to have the same joy that this story has brought me in mine!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 24 . 1/26
I would have love to know what happened next!
I love that you didn’t put the chounin exams there, and we get to the war, several years later with them as experienced Jounin team.
I love the political part also.
My problem with Chouchan is how can you kiss a guy with so many pinty teehs?

Thanks for your work I hope someday you give us at least an epilogue to oknow what happen with Sakura and his boys and also Hinata.
krill chapter 24 . 1/23
I love this fic— and The Eyes Have It— so much. Thank you for writing them. :)

I’m a huge fan of your characterization in general and of your worldbuilding of Sakura’s family. The Hekigan is super neat, too!

I like how Hinata really grows into her own, and is a legitimate badass and Sakura’s good friend. You handled her really well.

The Sakura-Sasuke mess is hilarious, even if it’s awkward for her, and the Sakura-Choujuurou mess is super cute.

Team Eight is... really messed up (thanks Shino) but it makes an unfortunate amount of sense. At least they knew what they were getting into?

Can I also mention how much I love Mebuki and Kizashi? We don’t get to see them much, but “Last Laugh” Kizashi and the terror he inspires are so great. Mebuki is a total badass and I would not want to get on her bad side.

Again, thank you so much for sharing these stories. 3
FireflyArc chapter 24 . 1/22
This story is really good :D I can't wait to see how it all works out!
animechickie chapter 24 . 12/20/2017
This story is just as lovely as the first, thank you! Your portrayal of the new team and their dynamics is wonderful.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 23 . 12/17/2017
This is so so so good! I hope with all my heart that some day you pick this story back up and continue it. I love this fic series so much. Such a great story.
ReadingReadererReader chapter 20 . 11/15/2017
Ah, Chojuurou, amazing.
ReadingReadererReader chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Damn, Sakura. Wouldn't want to be Ao.
ReadingReadererReader chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Yay! I love the first one, and I'm sure this one will go past my expectations~!
crackdmoon chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
My favourite chapter of all 24, solely for the "wet-works squad" line.
PotatoSir chapter 24 . 10/30/2017
Wouldn't it be funny if Team 8 encountered Madara while he's making a huge speech and Sakura just trips him right in the middle of it?

"I shall take over the world! Konoha shall rue the day that they exiled m- oh god."

*Trips*