Reviews for Naruto: Hidden Legacy
Ariadne Venegas chapter 10 . 1/27
You don’t know how to count?

Naruto and co take out 2 groups out of ten
Kabuto group which take out one eliminated.
We know Gaara killed more than one as they reach out the first day they take out two groups (for this exercise)
In that case only one more group could have passed Lee and co
If Gaara only disposed of one group
Then you still have the same amount and Shikamaru is still looking for the other scroll in the forest

So it is or Kabuto or Shikamaru teams or

It where more than ten teams that passed the first phase
In any case they would never amount at 15, because you can’t think there are ten if there are 12 or 13 teams but maybe if they are eleven. Six or 8 people is a lot of people not to notice
Are you dumb as shit, Sakura doing fuinjustu your high as he’ll mate I’d rather die than read this shit
SystematicChaos95 chapter 7 . 8/14/2022
no Gara?
EVIL-SAGE chapter 19 . 8/10/2022
i love this naruto, you have no idea how much i love this naruto. Just finish his childish crush on naruto.
Maybe Shizuka or some one else would be a better option
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2022
Please don't sexualize 12-13 year olds it's weird.
zuria951 chapter 1 . 4/16/2022
It’s well written, but not worth the read. There are slight changes to cannon, but not thing really changes overall. Not a fan of the wushu washy way Naruto is written. The author clearly wants Naruto to be different, but still sticks too close to his cannon characterization.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2021
I’m quite curious about Sakura’s skill with fuuinjutsu. From the anime, I’m pretty sure only the Uzumaki clan and a select few prodigies such as Minato could really use higher level seals like the one Sakura made. Sorry if this sounds offensive, but I’m really curious as to whether Sakura is one of the minority that has the same innate talent with seals as the rest of the Uzumakis.
Mukuro234 chapter 20 . 9/23/2021
Awesome!
corjca1 chapter 2 . 7/28/2021
blame the old bastard hiding who is last of both clans
smittyjr chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
I enjoyed it I also enjoyed that my favorite character tobirama has a part in it it's so hard to find stories with him in it
aviannajuaces2 chapter 20 . 6/25/2021
yall Bitches need to chill. if you like, then read. if you like slightly, give critique. if you dont like, leave. why y'all gotta be toxic to people trying to write stories that they wanna write. i dont understand why you have to tell the author to die or get help and shit. why? so you can validate yourself? who the fuck cares about your toxic ass. you are a cancer. you are pollution. you are the reason we can't have nice things in life cuz yall really be there bein stupid and ruining other peoples fun and happiness. just sayin' 3
hitsdifferent chapter 19 . 5/16/2021
I die of laughing everytime kurama say something
hitsdifferent chapter 17 . 5/16/2021
pink haired banshee BYEEEE
hitsdifferent chapter 6 . 5/16/2021
GUYS IM DEAAAAAAAAAAAD NARUTO CALLING SAKURA THE SMARTEST KUNOICHI IN THEVILLAGENOW I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT, BYE
hitsdifferent chapter 6 . 5/16/2021
sakura learning fuuinjutsu is my ass