Reviews for Primal Heat
summerpoint chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
this was a great twist on how letty and dom may have gotten together. the chemistry between them is undeniable and you could feel the sparks between them even though they were butting heads. it would be great to turn this into a multi-chapter fic.
bammbamm28 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Smut fest treat was awesome!
Paommt chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
yayyyy! Great Shot... I've missed here!
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This was so great! This was one of my favorites out of all the challenge one-shots. I love how they ended up getting together in this. And then at the end when they make up at the beach in the water that was so cute! You did a great job on this! I loved it!(:
geea2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Thank you so much for participating! I loved your take on it. I don't often write pre-prison Dom and Letty because I think I would make a mess of it. You, however, make it so good! I loved that we got multiple scenes as well. You were right, it was wrapped in a pretty little bow of innocent smut and I adored it!
laoura24 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
beautiful writing
MsShashaD chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oooh I loved the shameless smut-fest lol. Great one shot. This was really lovely.
Ray Ray 39208 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Great story! I loved this Dom And Letty!
Alima8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Confetti lol ok
Its sexy .. I love young dotty
Rosie329 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I'm throwing confetti too! That was awesome! Thanks for sharing! The intensity that Dom and Letty are is just amazing!

Loved every bit of it thanks!

Xo
Rosie
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
it took them long enough:) nice one shot!
Karikocha chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Love it! Always enjoy a love-hate relationship Dotty.
Sexy & fun. Great read.
STR8BKCHICK chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love it! Young hate always seems so... realistic to me! Like, or course they weren't text book lovers. I'm glad to see something new from you and especially love the way they interacted in this one! Loving everyone's interpretation of this song or what we're able to pull out of it!
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 11/1/2014