Reviews for Till I'm Gone
If hiro dies, I will hate you forever.
Alexander and the terrible,horrible, no good, very bad day?
i'-MCR-ying chapter 5 . 5/13
so emo Hiro
Marie chapter 5 . 5/2
I know this fic is pretty old, so I dunno if you're gonna see this message, but you are absolutely AMAZING! Everything you've written so far is like how a professional writer would write, and I'm having a hard time convincing myself that you aren't professional. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters, so I'm gonna go ahead and send this so I can read some more!
Dragonive chapter 29 . 3/23
I hope you get better, honestly. From the authors notes you leave I can tell your a really nice person, and I'm glad for the update even if it's not another chapter in this magnificent story. I hope you know that I think that you are beautiful and loved very much by God.
Atariel Tsukai chapter 29 . 3/21
I hope you are doing okay! I am glad to see a little update from you, even if it was not a chapter. I hope that you will one day feel comfortable to continue this story! Best wishes!
Narniac4aslan chapter 29 . 3/21
Your honesty and vulnerability are divinely inspirational. Thank you so much for taking the courage to write this last chapter (for now) and to include a conclusion. Truely you are amazing and such a beautiful writer. I sincerely hope you feel better. You are smart. You are blessed. You. Are. Important.
wubtastical chapter 29 . 3/19
Let me just say I've never forgotten this fic and I still think about it from time to time. Thank you so much for being brave and actually posting this, your outline and everything. I've never seen an author bring closure to an unfinished fic like this before, and I cant express how happy it makes me to see that you haven't forgotten it completely. I'll probably continue to think of it from time to time, because honestly this was one of the first fics I really got into and enjoyed on this site. Thank you so so much for writing this masterpiece in the first place, and the best of luck to you that you make it to where you want to go in life. Cheers my dude.
Izi Wilson chapter 29 . 3/19
Thank you, Sora for being strong through your incredible passion! You inspired us that there is always hope, no matter what. Thank you again, for being AWESOME!

And Sora, never, EVER, give up. You can fight whatever is troubling you!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 29 . 3/19
Beautiful note at the beginning. I'm glad that you've decided to do what's best for you; it's better to leave the story as is, than to write something that may feel like a lie.

The rest of the story sounded wonderful, as well. It'll definitely be flitting around in my imagination for a long time.

But your epilogue, though... it totally didn't make me cry at all. (Hahaha- I'm such a liar.) It was beautiful, and haunting, and I'm glad to have read it.

Beautiful story, dear author person. I wish you well in life, and all the happiness of the world. You're amazing.

-KW13
Nightwing15 chapter 23 . 1/20
Oh my goodness... The sticky notes even made *me* cheer up. I needed that, thanks... Oh and also... Did THOMAS leave those Forget-Me-Nots?!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
Whoa! Fred! calm the fuck down! Tadashi belongs to Hiro! H-I-R-O!
Lindsey chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
Loving it almost done 333
Guitar Amateur chapter 28 . 8/29/2016
This was a good, sweet story. THANKYOU for keeping romance to a minimum in this story to focus on the brother love and feels, that was a GOODCALL. :D
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 28 . 8/22/2016
When I started this story because it sounded interesting, I promised myself two things after noticing you hadn't updated in a year. One, that I would not get attached to it, and two, that I would accept that you were not going to update anymore, and where ever it ended was where it was going to stay forever. WELL I LIED TO MYSELF AND I DID GET ATTACHED AND I CANT ACCEPT THAT THERE IS NO MORE SO UPDATE PLEASE.