Reviews for What Could Have Been
goldacharmed chapter 34 . 9/17
Wow...just wow... this is completely worthy of being a published novel! It's ozzes professionalism. What a fantastic read! Thank you for this!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 34 . 7/13
This was great! Does Dean still get his 'original' memories? Cas is still alive thank Gabriel and they're hunting and having fun. Mary, John and Bobby are all alive too, yay!
This was not QUITE what I was expecting when I searched for Mary Alice fics, it surpassed any and all expectations!
Helen Frances Barrie chapter 34 . 6/18
WOW WOW OWO WOW WWO OWW WOW. Sweet Jesus! How good was this fic! Really, from the bottom of the heart, congratulations! Just WOW. Everything was perfect, you've got a little gem here!
All love and luck,
Barrie.
my sister's loom chapter 34 . 5/30
Oh lord! I am so so glad I found this story... I'm also glad I found it once it was complete (it would have been torture, one that would rival Alastair, if I had to wait!)
Honestly this was just amazing.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 34 . 5/30
This was freaking amazing! I loved it so much!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 34 . 2/4
I freaking love this story man! In the words of Meg: "It was beautiful. Then it got sad and sadder. I laughed. I cried. I puked in my mouth a little bit" Please please please tell me that you are making a sequel.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/29/2016
I like it a lot! Thanks for the rec from Facebook;-)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
This is great and I love the way you write kid thoughts and feelings. But why is the word "will" showing up as "Kyle"?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
DemigodAndCompanion chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
He remembers his other life, doesn't he? Poor thing.
LostWakingDreamer chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I love it!
QueenMaeJ chapter 13 . 7/31/2016
You should put a warning for homophobic language
Deja Vu 22 chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
Beautiful. I really enjoyed this and it really hit me in the feels. Thank you for writing this!
L chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
Just wow. From the emotions impacts of Mary's choice playing out, to the detail in the descriptions of pain and the lovely happy ending.
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/10/2016
I liked that Doctor who reference "demons run when a goodman goes to war" I loved that