Reviews for A Secret Revealed
w.i.t.c.h.eylonqueen chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
i think when i last came here you put in some kind of sentace that when penny pulled out her watch uncle gadet said ''i didn't know you could do that'' penny gave him a smile, theres loads of things you don't know about me, come on lets get out of here '' and the group escaped together

I remember, you ultered the story a little bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i come here and the story still fills a soul of bordom in my heart, thank you once again for typing this
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
This was a pretty nice story and a good way for how the secret to be revealed. Nice work, very nice work.
Silverwindghost chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Personally, I like this fic very did a good job of writing the characters. ) Nice work.

As for the Disney movie...that'd be hard to say. -_-' I've never been much of a fan of it of the reasons that the *original* Gadget cartoon ( not Disney, NOT the Gadetinis *shudders*) worked so well is because of the many unanswered questions. Why did Gadget have robotic parts? Why did Penny live with her uncle and not her parents? Who was Claw? It gave room for the imagination, trying to decide those things for yourself. Unfortunately, Disney felt the need to try and explain those questions, as did the Gadgetinis. And the explanations were always rather lame, never like what someone could imagine for themselves. Granted, that's just my opinion, I'm sure there are people out there who love the movie dearly. And of course, I'm not saying that writing a fic with what you think the answers are is bad. That's great. I think that's what the creators of the cartoon intended originally-for us to help decide the characters' pasts for ourselves.
DangerNicky chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This story should be animated into a new tv show episode! this story is gold! it should be brunchi's interest and Andy Heywood's interest to see this! Don't stop writing there girlfriend! you have a gift and it shoud be share with a new generation:) My hat goes off to you, well done!
Authority Man 37 chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Oh my god! That chapter of this story almost gave me chills, when Dr. Claw found out why Penny keeps going with her uncle. Now, this is one story I'll never forget! This is a one-of-a-kind! Superb work! (_)
Stitchfan 82 chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
this was good
JokerMan608 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Brilliant fanfic, actually. Especially the eery confrontation between Penny and Dr. Claw
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
An excllent story , its about time inspector gadget knew penny's serect
ReaderPal chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
You got it just right! Great job!
Undead Soldier Girl chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
Interesting, I can say the least
carrie chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
Not a bad story! I have been a fan of this show since I was a kid. I haven't been into it much lately as it doesn't air anymore, and videos are impossible to find. I do have one or two of them.
I always thought though that Penny was younger than you made her. She looked to me to be between 8-10. At least that's how the show made her look to me.
Anyway, I wasn't very fond of the movie, cause it wasn't much like the show. But that's me. Nice to read a story about it though.
Tori7 chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Hey! This was a great story! I enjoyed it. You have a talent for character development. Well done. Keep writing!

Amethyst M chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Very interesting. A Gadget team is a pretty good idea.
Maharlika chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Great fic! I was wondering when everyone would know that Penny and Brain were doing all the work! I always thought that they were too stupid to figure it out _ . I also used to wonder why Penny lived with her uncle Gadget! Anyway, I liked it!