Reviews for Lessons
antoniaschubert2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
damn I don't know how much Kabby Fanfictions I already read but this is my favourite... good job. please keep doing that
parisdamour chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
This was so wonderful! I love Kane and Abby and this was perfectly cute and sexy, thanks so much :)
AllWorkInProgress chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Nice story! I can't get enough of these two! I really loved your fic!
arwa.alzaabi chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Loved it
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That was pure seduction. Hehe. Love how they have a push and pull with one another. I love how he 'trained' her. Hehe. Pure gold.
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You're right. We do need a happy stories afer what happened in the last 100. Still, I loved Marcus. He did say he needed to find another way,
mispatch chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my gosh this is awesome! So much tension, so much everything! Thanks for the story :) I may even love a chapter 2 or a sequel ;)
Ms.Machine chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
DEAR GOD
lksdlkfdnslk
amazing! I can't stop reading, loved!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh my God! What's a hot fic! Awesome! I enjoy it very much, especially the end ;)

"I think lots of private lessons are required – every afternoon in fact; maybe even mornings and evenings too... "

Awwww, so cute! ;) peerfect! :DD
I want to say I like Abbey and Marcus so much, but unfortunately there is not many fics about them... So, I really appreciate your work :) It's nice) looking forward to your new fics! :)
LillyD11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Totally in love. Thank you thank you thank you!
I get so excited very time I check and see that there's a new Kabby fic :D
Yours certainly didn't disappoint!
I just love these two so much (:
Thanks again!
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
That was so cute ! Oh my god yes ! Love it !