Reviews for Surrender
jj chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
i lov this when are u gonna make another chapter?
jj chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
please please please do another chapter soon i begging, begging i tell you
jj chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
i lov lov lov the way you portray Bakura please write another chapter really soon today would be nice im begging here
Deralda chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
I really think it's a shame you never were able to finish this.. It's really good! I've never given this pairing a second thought, but in this story I actually like it!

Don't know if you read this, since you've only updated a couple of years ago.. Anyway, I hope you'll still finish this.
Do The Cool Whip chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
I love this fic so much! It's such a shame that you never finished it. Good batteryshipping fics are so hard to find (in fact the pairing is hard to find). Just thout I'd share my love for this fic with you!
Parker Stark chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
I love it. I can't wait for more chapters, and i want more soon!

I love how you have it going.

Love,

Kuro
Shadow Sha chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Shana- This is cool

Sakura- yeah...though your poor jou is hurt

Shana- Shut up 'kura

Sakura- Whatever. This is a good stroy.
insanechildfanfic chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
this is great
Bloody-Tiger911 chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
hm, bout' 2 years and no update, did you die?
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
[Smirk] Very intresting. I love you writing style...but how will this work out...?
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
Nachzes: [singing]Me evil; you evil, me evil; you evil...lalalala... [coughs] Evil is good. Heh, heh. You write good, man...yeah...good. [coughs again] Yummy.
Marik chan chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
So cute! You gotta write more! Please! *begs at your feet* PLEASE UPDATE!
carmpietri chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
o_o *pokes* You HAVE to finish this. I am quite litterly dying of anticipation. o_O I read this originally back in July '03, I think, and I've been watching it ever since.

So...*child-like look* Pwease?
Ril chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
AWESOME! I'd hope you'd continue...
Sakata Ri Houjun chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
Oh my...

I certainly hope you plan on finishing this. It's become an interesting read among quite a bit of poorly written trash out there on .

Your characterizations of Bakura are just the way I like him - sadistic without being cruel, controling without being abusive [in comparison to Jou's father anyway].