Reviews for Further Complications
I HATE YOU! I CANT READ IT IF ITS AN M! IM GOING TO DIE OF CURISATIY!
I WANT KARIA! NO, I NEED KARIA! GIVE ME KARIA!
This is the first time I have EVER HATED karia. Poor, poor Leonardo.
I'm so mad at you right now. Mona and Leonardo kiss was my worst nightmare come true.
MIKEY WILL NOT HAVE THAT! GE WILL NOT HAVE SEX! DO U HERE ME?!
Congats! You made it more messed up, wrong and in apropate than I thought possible!
This was cool. Epically Leonardo asking for splinters help.
I liked it! Mainly because it was APROPPARATE! STOP MAKEING EVERYTHING LEONARDO AND KARIA DO INAPROPPRETE!
THAT WAS ENTIRELY WRONG! THIS WAS ALREADY INAPROPPRETE BUT NOW ITS FULL ON GRRAKING WRONG! DINT DO THIS AGAIN!
Good job! If you had made hazel Leo's love intrest would we have karia choking the life out of her?
DO NOT TAKE THE LEONARDO KARAI THING ANY FUTHER! ALL RIGHT? THAT WAS REALLY INAPROPPRETE!
Ok, hi. Huge fan, loved Flirting With the Enemy. But the Leonardo-karia thing in this one was inappropriate. Don't do that again.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
Wow do more bro
um logic chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Why isnt splinter or shredder doing or at least suspecting anything about leo and karais relationship? Its as if they dont even care
Etwas-Schlau chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed anything about the end of this story yet. I've been short on time and just now got around to reading it. I love how you write the charisma between Irma and Mikey. The two of them both being klutzes together really sums up their relationship. Those parts were very adorable and funny, even though I never really pay much attention to their ship. I also enjoyed the realistic interaction throughout the invasion and after that little cliffie you threw in at the end, you know I'm going to be reading 'Forward Progressions' as soon as possible. Good luck and godspeed in your endeavors! - Luquatross out.