Reviews for Naruto Uchiha: The Next Gamer
CryLieBurn chapter 1 . 8/13
You made him level up way too quickly. The original Gamer couldn't level up Observation to lvl 46 in an hour, its just unrealistic.
. You're writing was okay, however, it was blocked out from the spam of numbers.
. I can see you tried really hard for this, and I acknowledged that, but sometimes too much is too much. More detail to surroundings, more thought process, and character evaluation and personality are needed.
Yoda900 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I like this story, good crossover.
sundrawnshadow chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
more I say!
Locothehood chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Dont stop
HP chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I really hope you continue this awesome story it was compelling.
Kraigen23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I really like this story and hope you pick it up again
Saint of vice koncor chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Oh wow I enjoyed this to bad there is no second chapter
Faery66 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I totally love this so far! I can't wait for more!
ForgottenFate chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
On the training schedule you wrote that chakra control was from 9-10 PM instead of 9-10 AM.
TSAImpregnable chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I like it...that might just be because I love it when naruto is kinda OP, I find it enjoyable. However I also just think it was written pretty well.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
If I'm right, CON should be control but it was way higher than I expected and he can't do a simple bunshin? Why does he have a sharingan in the first place? Anyway you seem to be into the game half but lack in the storytelling part.
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Great Story! :) Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
while i like the idea of him having the sharingan, there are a few things that didn't seem to be pointed out clearly in the story. 1. was he born with it or did he get it from the game? if born then who was his mother since Kushina was an Uzumaki? and his intelligence in here seems off the charts compared to canon Naruto. and for my final question...whats up with the huge game breaking stats? Really? he learns a tiny wind jutsu and it would be an army killer in no time flat.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Alright. That was awesome! I've never seen a gamer Uchiha Naruto before and I would love it if you updated! Preferably now.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »